College Applications

First off I am a high school senior and am from California and am going to be applying to a few California State Universities (CSU). The schools I am looking at are for software engineering and the one I am looking most into is computer science with a software engineering discipline. But anyways I really wanted to get started on my applications early but it appears that I cannot start the process until October 1st as that is the day the application period starts.

Has anyone gone through this process and have any useful information for me? I understand that I do not have to do all the essays and other stuff that goes with applying as a University of California (UC) would require. I just learned that today in school from my career counselor and found that very nice.

Also, I have taken my SAT already and got about a 1500. not great but what ever. I am going to be taking the ACT this Saturday. Does anyone know if it is better to only include the better one? or would it be worth turning in both the SAT and ACT?

Thanks a lot for all the help! :)
Try to include both as long as the scores are not very low. I couldn't get into a (CSU) straight away because of financial issues, so I'm going for my Associate's degree then planning to transfer to a (CSU). I'd recommend you try to apply for California State University of Fullerton (CSUF). If you can afford it or the government gives you enough money then go for it, just try your best.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.