Looking for (active) skype C++ group

Hey, I am looking for Skype group where I can chat with people and learn new things. I heard about "C++ Benders Group" or something, but I am not sure if its still active. I always try not to be annoying or something, I would like to join group, small or big, does not matter, I just want to have more contact with other programmers, feel free to add me even if you are single (I mean non-group, not releationship, lol) person.

I am usually always on Skype, unless I am sleeping or there is no internet where I am.
Last edited on
Check out our IRC channel at irc.quakenet.org #cplusplus

If you need help setting up IRC, just let me know.
Oh, okay I am in. but still looking for Skype group. By the way, ResidentBiscuit, how does IRC work anyways, how people find out when I message anything? they get notification? or they just have to check window to make sure nobody messaged anything? because it feels like people are answering late (had IRC before).
Depends on the client and how you have it set up. Generally though, clients will have a pop up of some sort if someone says your username. So if you say ResidentBiscuit in a channel I'm in, my client will let me know with a desktop notification. You can also set them up to notify you whenever anyone talks in a channel, no matter what they say. That can be pretty annoying in busy channels though.
The C++ Benders group is alive and active.
PM me your skype name.
there is also #cplusplus , the irc channel on irc.quakenet.org
This has already been covered, and he even hangs out there now.
oops sorry. i didnt bother reading the rest of the thread. i also should have looked at the poster because weve chatted before
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.