Ban the user above you 2015

Pages: 1... 678910... 16
closed account (2LzbRXSz)
1941? Jeez, now I know where this thread/your daughter gets her taste from.
Best music ever those days lol
I'm a huge fan of movies (and any sort of media really) from that time period, though more so leaning towards the 50's/60's. It's just fascinating to think such times existed. For example, I saw a movie called Desk Sets from 1957. It was about 4 ladies who work in the reference department. I swear, they were pretty much human Google. Anyways, they were worried computers would take over their jobs - and look at where we are today! We actually have Google. Or, all the little clips on YouTube from those time periods. I could watch those videos for hours.
Same. However, I ban you for not mentioning films like the Great Escape, The Dambusters, Zulu or the Italian job :P
Honestly, there's a lot of old movies I haven't even heard of, and ones I still want to see. I really like the old James Bond movies, but they're not that old (60's/70's/80's). I'd like to do a marathon sometime.

So, I choose not to ban you, and in turn ban myself - because I have never seen any of those movies:(
I ban the person about me for watching old movies :)
I ban the person above me too.
I ban the person above me for not applying a reason for banning me
Also don't mean to advertise or anything but can someone check my latest post need some help :)
I'd help you, but I don't know anything about Lua. I'm sure someone on this site will have some info, but I'd suggested finding a tutorial online (I just did a super brief Google Search... does this article explain what you need https://csl.name/post/lua-and-cpp/ ?) or a Lua forum and see if anyone there has any ideas.

EDIT: https://eliasdaler.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/lua_cpp_binder/ This site looks useful...?
Last edited on
previous:

I ban the user above me for not knowing Lua

whoops! now i have to ban my self too :D

goto next;
Last edited on
next:

I ban the user above me for not knowing Lua himself

whoops! now i have to ban my self again :D

goto previous;//hope this loop closes this forum
Last edited on
goto Ban_the_user_above_you2015;
Ban_the_user_above_you2015:
   if (page > 1)
   {
      goto latestPage;
   }
// wrote this from my phone so I have no idea if the formatting is posting correctly 

latestPage:
  goto latestPost;
Last edited on
latestPost:

Okay... While you're stuck in a ban loop, I've saved myself and (hopefully) the rest of this thread.

Good bye, programmer double-oh-seven. Your sacrifice will be acknowledged at an irregular time interval.
c++ executes code line by line (mostly)... So my loop would be an infinite one and your code would never be read by compiler :D

On a different note why did I replied to an infinite loop???
I seriously need to puke
how do i leave thread
I just continue;d doing my own thing, saving myself from the loop. Maybe I'm a little magic?

S G H do you need some Tylenol or something?
Last edited on
I ban myself for not knowing how to write in the code box tingy and for not learning cplusplus yet....is this it?
I applaud you, James27. You have learned. You are unban.
I ban cactus for not casting (double)07 properly.
Pages: 1... 678910... 16