Ever experienced this?

closed account (yR9wb7Xj)
Just got a buzzcut, biggest mistake of my life. Thought I try something new, now I regret it and I miss my hair lmao, oh well atleast it's summer school. There's no babes there, well at least not in my college class. So, I'm lucky lol.
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
I'm half bald, so I just shave my head for the hell of it. Having no hair is really convenient. Just give it a while and you'll see.
thanks i decided to shave my head to a number zero nearly bald i would do the razor but im scared he might cut me with the razor and i dont like the idea of a razor going through my head , anyways my dad will do it tomorrow.
closed account (NUj6URfi)
I want a buzzcut.

I had to look up buzzcut.. not seen it called that - we call that a skinhead in England :)
regret shaving my head lol, did it for the experience and was curious what i will look like boy i was wrong what i thought i would like lol, oh well hair grows back thank god for that :), yeah that pretty much summarize me Softrix I look like a skinhead I def. cannot pull of this look what so ever, everywhere i go people tend to look at me weird.
Hey, at least you tried something new. You gave it a shot, it turned out to be something you didn't like - well, it's no biggie. Better to try things and make mistakes, than never try them.

And rest assured, however much you may hate the look and think it's awful, most people will just see a normal guy with a buzzcut.

If having an unfortunate haircut is the biggest mistake you've ever made in your life, you're either very young, or very lucky.
Had my wife buzz my hair a week ago. Clippers with no guard attached. Love it! Leave the comb at home, roll down the truck windows, and don't worry about how it looks.

I've shaved my head clean down to the skin a few times too. It is on my bucket list so now it's checked off as completed.

Next is to let my beard and hair grow until I look like the guys from ZZ Top. It's on my bucket list too.

Hey, either way I almost never have to look at it. What do I care? :)
I've always wanted to shave my head but I just don't have the guts, I have a huge ass forehead, but more power to you for going through with it brother
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.