Simulate mouse clicks

Pages: 12
The purpose itself is fine, its just some of the calculations. For example this run:

Length: 30 seconds
Clicks will start in: 0.00390625
Finshed - Mouse was clicked : 2029 times in 30.3967 seconds

Another Run:
Length: 30 seconds
Clicks will start in: 0.00195313
Finshed - Mouse was clicked : 1951 times in 30.4219 seconds

I wouldn't so much call that a bug. It's just adding delta time to a total time. So it would always go over 30. But the way I wrote this timer class sometimes works a little weird on some computers. Oh well :)
@chrisname

£0.012

:O Do you guys actually use that in everyday conversation in Brittain?Like "well thats just my twelve hundredth of a pound"?
No, just me AFAIK. It's a joke on the way Americans say "just my 2 cents". I could say 2 pence, but it is better this way.
lol @chrisname :D
:P or shilling hehehe
Errr... we haven't used the shilling in over 50 years... In fact; I've never even seen one.

Besides; a shilling was worth 5 pence then...
That doesn't seem right. The shilling was still in use when Monty Python's Flying Circus was on, which was some time during the 70s.

In the United Kingdom, a shilling was a coin used from the reign of Henry VII until decimalisation in 1971. Before decimalisation, there were 20 shillings/pound and 12 pence/shilling, and thus 240 pence/pound.
Speaking of
Monty Python
, I just realized that one of the last names of one of the main guys was Idle.
Oh man. I feel dumb now. I actually know less about my own country's old currency than someone who lives about 7,000 miles away (that's London to Buenos Aires).

At one point it was about 5 pence to a shilling, I think...
Last edited on
That doesn't seem right. The shilling was still in use when Monty Python's Flying Circus was on, which was some time during the 70s.

The 70's there didn't happen to be like our seventies did it?(think disco balls)(and for more authentic representation Scooby-Doo (do you guys have Scooby-Doo?))
In this country, yeah; it was the same. And yes, we get Scooby Doo here; I used to love Scooby Doo.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
At one point it was about 5 pence to a shilling, I think...

Five 'new Pence' was equal to one 'old' shilling. (5 decimalisation pence = 12 pre-decimalisation pence).
Last edited on
Ohhhh...
Did you notice the accent change in Scooby Doo or was it the same odd accent in england?
I don't know; I haven't watched it for a long time apart from the movies.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12