Signature is not permitted here?

Pages: 123

Hi, why not enable signature in this forum?

Cheers
JIA
well we discuss c++ here and general programming.. we dont need fancy forum.. also simple webpage loads faster..
Because signatures are evil.

I laughed.
Shouldn't this be in the lounge?
Duoas wrote:

and post counts.
I laughed again.
But I think that post counts, once they start to get really high, can be a good indicator of someone's reliability and general helpfulness.
Bah.

post counts [...] can be a good indicator of someone's reliability and general helpfulness.

Look at my post count, and then rethink what you just said.

Edit: I'm also with Duoas; I hate signatures, although I wouldn't go so far as to call them evil. They are evil though.
Last edited on
haha.. now i think signatures are evil.. ^ ^
Signatures and post counts are just bragging rights really.
Signatures annoy me.

I don't like signatures too

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Insert big
    animated
    gif here

Some space wasting text here

Link to some random website

Link to some even more random website

other gif, just in case               

Yeah! Then you spend half an hour downloading those damn GIFs because they're about 8 MiB each... Not literally; unless you're still on a 56K dialup modem (I had one until I was... 7 or 8 I think), but still. I hate GIFs. But the thing I hate the most on the internet is adobe flash. I absolutely cannot stand it. At all. Just use HTML, CSS and JavaScript! Just thinking about all the retarded uses of adobe flash you find on the internet makes me angry...

Flash isn't for creating entire websites in, it's for video players, games and other interactive content. Not whole damn pages. Ugh.

And I have seen many sites entirely made in flash. That is why I like Google so much. The site is just a logo, some buttons, a text box and a couple of links, on a white background. This site, too, is very simple. But it works well: it's nice to look at and fast to download.
Bazzy +1
I agree! Content rich doesn't equal media rich. Actually it's quite the opposite most of the time.
Agreed. Sites made in Flash annoy me too...

And ++Bazzy
yeah i hate flash too, but not flash web games.. flash website are exempted..

flash animation is not bad, just not to much..

Bazzy + 2, totally agree..
Yea I hate flash gordon too, prancing around in his underwear...

++me cause I'm prettier.
Nothing against the reght lightning!....

FLASH GORDON FTW...

but yearh... pages made from adobe "scratch" suck^^...

HAIL MING...
Last edited on

Flash isn't for creating entire websites in, it's for video players, games and other interactive content.

That is not true, flash is for games, Special effects, and websites. I used to program in AS2 and it supported various features aimed at web development.
And I fully support web design using flash.

http://templates.entheosweb.com/template_number/25863.asp
Web design with flash makes sense. That's the point of flash.
Stupid animations with flash in signatures/avatars are dumb. Use an animated GIF instead.
Pages: 123