Has anyone tried this?

Hello guys!
I am student and recently I'm having a lot of troubles with my homework/assignment. I've looked through several posts and threads on this forum but I didn't find any solutions to my problem. And I can't describe it here because it's very large and I don't want to overload you guys. Instead, I want to know if someone ever used services that are solving assignments online, I mean for money, I am ready to pay, as I don't want to deal with it by my own. I am partiicularly interested in what you guys think about this website. I know that this is wrong, but I have no other choice.
The website: http://www.domyprogramminghomework.com/
I know that this is wrong, but I have no other choice.

Yes, it is wrong, and you have a myriad of choices. You can not be in the class. You can change your major if it's university. You can buckle down and study. You're almost certainly in the course by choice, and even if you weren't, at no point should it be considered acceptable or ethical to pay someone else to do your work for you.

Maybe instead of paying someone to do it for you, you take that money and pay someone to teach you? You can walk away with that knowing you didn't scam a grade, and even have useful knowledge when all is said and done.
I've looked through several posts and threads on this forum but I didn't find any solutions to my problem

And the whole idea of this site is for people to ask questions, so why not do that? I am sure there are plenty of people here quite willing to give lots of clues about how to proceed. Note that it might take some diligent searching to find an answer to your problem directly, more than looking at several topics.

And I can't describe it here because it's very large and I don't want to overload you guys.

I am sure you won't be overloading us, I am guessing your concept of "large" is probably quite different to ours :+)

We look forward to your questions :+)
Yea , @CortezBen, seriously saying, don't cheat. Its not worth it.
Last edited on
A couple of months ago, a guy who offered "programming homework for hire" mistook me for someone who wanted help. I had replied to a question here and the guy thought I was also looking for help.

Anyway, he emailed the answer to part 1 of a 5 part problem to me and the people who were looking for help. He said he'd do the other parts if we'd just send 1,000 Rupis to his paypal address or something.

Here's the thing, his code was terrible! So paying for his service would cost you money and get you bad code (and probably a bad grade) in the process.

Don't cheat. You'll just spend money and fall further and further behind.
closed account (48T7M4Gy)
Have you ever considered that Cortez is the homework for hire guy? He might be selling your work. Cheggs frequent this site.
Last edited on
And I can't describe it here because it's very large and I don't want to overload you guys.

You don't want to overload a site that is full of experienced programmers? Ò¿Ó¬

Is it you don't want to overload us....or....you don't want to leave a paper trail for your instructor to find you didn't do the work and fail you?

You will never learn if you have others do the work for you. Ask questions here and those who can help you will happily do so. Like the saying goes, there is no stupid questions and you can't improve your programming if you never seek to learn it by asking questions and experimenting with ideas and source code.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Don't expect to get hired for programming work if you have to have others write your code.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.