Do you bypass the objectification. Is it normal.

Pages: 12
closed account (367kGNh0)
"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
"You are dirty and ugly and black!
Sure no one would think you were metal,
Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
"'Tis your own dirty image you see;
For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –
That your blackness is mirrored in me."

What are you trying to imply?
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Rascake wrote:
What are you trying to imply?
What are you inferring?
Rascake wrote:
Unless you are trolling, your denial of reality shows how deceived you are. Ironic to your username actually

Trolling how? What makes you think I'm in denial with reality? Are you a mind reader? And how is that ironic to my username (how do you know Satan is referring to what you think it does)?

Yes I realize that you're smaller than a fly speck as you have said, but that's YOU not me. I value myself more than anything; and if you don't value yourself then what are you living for?
Last edited on

Trolling how? What makes you think I'm in denial with reality? Are you a mind reader? And how is that ironic to my username (how do you know Satan is referring to what you think it does)?

I accept your argument, I was wrong that time so allow me to rephrase

Why aren't you smaller than a flyspeck, we all are, in comparison to the ENTIRE UNIVERSE i mean

if you don't value yourself then what are you living for?

I do very well value myself, it is just affected by factors such as teachings
Last edited on
What are you inferring?

Drop the fish, watch it rot.
Eye the torment, know the flaws it got.
Last edited on
Rascakie wrote:
Why aren't you smaller than a flyspeck, we all are, in comparison to the ENTIRE UNIVERSE i mean

Why do you have to compare yourself with the universe? By comparing yourself to a flyspeck (even if that's relative to the entire universe) you're saying that you're worthless. That's your point of view not mine. And you cannot impose your views on me, so no I'm not smaller than a fly speck. You can only speak for yourself not for everybody.

I was just pulling your leg when I said "I know I'm not". I was not debating with you. But it became a debate when you said I was in denial to say that I'm not smaller than a fly speck. No I'm not smaller than a fly speck. kthx.
I see. I didn't mean to offend you, sorry. You are indeed entitled to your opinion, please forgive me for any dispute. This whole thing began because of the way I speak, why do you seem concerned by it!? It's certainly aided me in other places. I watched the way this fictional guy talks (Profanity warning),
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGwJtIyNzFs (skip to 1:00, the way the puppet speaks)
thought the speech was appealing, understandable, and therefore, more worthy of my speech.
Last edited on
Maybe you can open another thread and ask people how they prefer you write.
But I already know that nobody likes the way you wrote this thread. ;')
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Rascake, I will try not to imply anything and say it straight, you act like a troll.
Why??? I say that which is relevant, I do not spam, tease or intentionally annoy.
Last edited on
I am having a hard time grasping what you're talking about... Are you saying that humans only acknowledge their mistakes and no matter how hard and well they do their work, they will only ever acknowledge their flaws, or are you trying to say something about cheerleaders in American football?

If you're talking about how we only notice our mistakes, you're wrong. A lot of peeps only notice their mistakes, yes, but some have come to realize areas they may be good, such as @Satan, and have come to realize that they aren't just full of mistakes. They come to value themselves and continue to specialize themselves in that particular area.

If you're talking about cheerleaders in American football, then I don't have an input for you. I don't find American football interesting enough. If you were trying to talk about gender roles or equality, you might as well stop before opening a can of worms.
Collision

What do generic men like? Action and women. How can we entertain a stand full of these generic men? Sports Filled With Action + Women Cheerleading.

I'm sorry but. Can you see the flaw in what you've just said? What you've just admitted? We feed men their desire. We feed men their greed. And for what?
Wealth

Yep, business goes like that. Feed the people what they want to suit our own needs. The thing is that no one is suffering. The people get what they want and the business people get their money. The one's on the field or cheerleading are doing what they want. It may not be what an idealist would want, but this is how people are.

Moreover, everyone has desires, should we simply not give into them? A quote I know goes something like, "People think greed is bad. But everyone longs for something they don't have." The point is that people work, have responsibilities. They have to take time for pleasure too. And people can provide these things and make money off it.

It would be comparable to a buffet. You give someone money and they let you eat a lot of food. They feed people their desire for food, and for what? Wealth of course. It's a mutual system.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12