How old are you?

Pages: 123
closed account (367kGNh0)
That will not be incorrect in less than 16 days from the day before tomorrow.

I would say happy early birthday but why celebrate nearing death? So, I hope your childhood self would admire you, judging from your bio :)
Rascake wrote:
why celebrate nearing death?

Why look at it as nearing death? Why not look at it as growing wiser? =)
Why look at it as nearing death? Why not look at it as growing wiser? =)

If so I find no intellect in celebration, considering the better than can be achieved in that times, and with that money (apart from kids, they should have happy memories)
Essentially you've just said that you don't celebrate your birthday (if you do then youre a hypocrit).

But do you not celebrate even holidays? If you do then why do you celebrate holidays if you think birthdays shouldn't be celebrated?

If you don't even celebrate holidays then understand that everything is not about "intellect". You need to have feelings too if you want to get along well with people in real life.
Last edited on
If so I find no intellect in celebration, considering the better than can be achieved in that times, and with that money (apart from kids, they should have happy memories)

You say you think celebrating is wasteful, have you never celebrated anything? If you have then why have you?
Having an opinion is one thing, actually following that opinion is another.
But do you not celebrate even holidays

I do not celebrate the breaks we are granted from work, I embrace them. Rather than rotting in front of a game console I, well, why do you think I used this website in the first place. :)

Essentially you've just said that you don't celebrate your birthday (if you do then youre a hypocrit).

I do not, neither does the boy in the streets of a Mediterranean country who only lives to hope he GETS a meal, elusively gets something only to start over the next day.

have you never celebrated anything? If you have then why have you?

A religious festival, why? Religious reasons
Last edited on
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Rascake wrote:
I do not celebrate the breaks we are granted from work,...
child labour is a bitch...or are you all grown up again, it's getting hard to keep up with your BS.
child labour is a [REDACTED]...or are you all grown up again, it's getting hard to keep up with your BS.

Sorry to have angered you. But can we stop discussing my person life. it isn't relevant here. we are discussing my claim on the futility of celebration. Life is too short to watch from the sidelines.

child labour is a [REDACTED]

School is indeed flawed. This video is really good on this matter. Makes America's flawed system understandable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddPA56gVxz0
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123