How old are you?

Pages: 123
Rascake you're both admitting to have lied about being 12 years old and claiming that you don't want other people to know that you're not 12 years old? But why? Do you want other people to think you're 12? But WHY?
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Rascake wrote:
It impacts how people will treat me on this forum (surprisingly it didn't though. people had the audacity to use profanity in my second to latest post! Deep down I guess I appreciated that)
Your age is not what impacts how people will treat you, your action will..and that ship has sailed long ago for some of us.

and wrote:
And lastchance. It would give me peace of mind. To my information is my own.
Maybe you should learn what not to post in a public forum?

and wrote:
I was discussing business matters that time so it was nessasary, this is just a lounge question, I don't want my information exposed like this
no matter how hard you push, that genie will not go back in the bottle. Stop making a fuss about it and less people will notice.
Last edited on
Rascakie wrote:
I was discussing business matters that time so it was nessasary

It was necessary to lie about your age because it was a business matter? You admitted in this thread that you were exaggerating and that you're not 12. Where are you taking this?

How would being 12 be more appealing to any kind of business matter anyway?
closed account (367kGNh0)
Colder's fish.
Last edited on
Rascake wrote:
Woah, you won't believe it, in some space-time continuum that occurred 5 seconds ago, I have now become 3 years older than Satan

Rascake wrote:
But I meant older by a few years. I exaggerated a little to convince him I was who he was looking for

You said here that you're 18 here. You said there that you're "VERY close to 12" over there. In most people's perspective, 18 is not "VERY close" to 12.
Colder's fish
Last edited on
You knew that people would think you are 12.
Rascake wrote:
It impacts how people will treat me on this forum (surprisingly it didn't though. people had the audacity to use profanity in my second to latest post! Deep down I guess I appreciated that)

^^ See?

So don't pretend that you thought that people wouldn't think you're 12 from reading that post. You're contradicting yourself.
Last edited on
Colder's fish.
Last edited on
18 is not a bit over 12
Colder's fish.
Last edited on
I am a multiple of 11.
I am about to become odd.
I will not be a prime.
That narrows it down to only one realistic number, nice.
;O)
16 + shipping and handling
No VAT, zapshe? ;)
I'm not in the U.K. xD !
18+
I am a multiple of 11.

77 (doubt your older than here)

I am about to become odd

I will not be a prime

44, well-written quiz!

(why I did this, just thought I'd actually bother with the thing)
Last edited on
closed account (z05DSL3A)
next will be odd and not prime...
23...prime
45...not prime
67...prime

So....

never mind, your edit wasn't there (showing) when I posted...
Last edited on
next will be odd and not prime...
23...prime
45...not prime
67...prime

I mean he IS/WILL BE 44
Last edited on
That will not be incorrect in less than 16 days from the day before tomorrow.

:O)
Pages: 123