Psychological benefits of online games with GamesBX

Pages: 12
closed account (E8A4Nwbp)
So... i need another trip into town to get it, and I'm still riding on a really, really old tire that I'm afraid will fail at any time.
Quite the fine kettle of fish. Those, taking into account your BIO, years and years of nostalgic computing, dimished at the hand of rubber.
Don't die...
Front tires are tricky. If you blow it while at speed you'll very likely crash. You can't control a single track vehicle without traction on the front.

Heh, thanks, but I won’t die.

The tire has a tube, so if one goes the other will protect against catastrophic failure. The tire will just get wrumply, and I’ll know to just coast down to the side of the road, where I can grumble a little and give one of my neighbors a call to come get me with a trailer...

But changing the tire instead so to reduce the likelihood of that happening significantly.

Getting the tire OFF is easy. I just need a 1" socket to put the axle back on at the right torque.

dimished at the hand of rubber.

Yeah, I’m feeling pretty pathetic. Levering the rim off is a real pain in the nose.

Right now I’m taking a break from wiggling the new tire on to the rim. I’m getting older and stuff like this is getting harder to do...

So sad, LOL.
Isn't the inner tube basically just a balloon, like in bicycles? It's airtight, but it has practically no power to hold pressure, let alone support the weight of the vehicle. If the tire's threads break it bursts.
No, tire walls on a motorcycle are not so thin that it’ll instantly break the balloon, which is also quite a lot thicker than your standard inner tube.

You would have to do something pretty awful to the tire to get a total blowout kind of result, like drive the wrong way over a tack strip, or have a bullet fly through it, or drive over a piece of steel trim or something like that.

I’m not saying it wouldn’t be dangerous, just that it isn’t going to be so bad that it will flip the bike or anything like that.

I have no desire to die any time soon.
New tack: posting spam in languages other than English.

Unfortunately, phrases like “Online Poker”, repeated multiple times, kind of gives it away...

LOL

[edit]
Looking back, I realize I didn’t give an update on the motorcycle.
The new tire works great. Enjoying the ride!
Last edited on
Old tack, posting spam about obscure and mostly bloated and unneeded software, looking for feedback.

Complain when no one bothers to praise them for crap.

Or complain when ignored.
Nice update, Duthomhas, honestly. :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12