Would You Ever Date A Stripper?

Pages: 12
Ive given up on the gender PC crap. I tried calling everyone 'IT' and that was *also* a no-go. You can't win, so I don't play.

I never bother with them. Anyone who takes takes themselves too seriously with this gender stuff is probably on the edge of mental retardation. Not sure if I told the story of this guy with multicolored clothing, walked like an idiot (like literally walked like it was his first day), and thought the biggest issue with the healthcare system was that he couldn't be sure if they'd use his correct pronouns.
Where I live I have to deal with people who are serious Social Justice Warriors, who will do violence on others for not being one of Their Approved Hive Mind.

I will defend myself if attacked, but I won't go looking for trouble either.
Totally agree. ^^^^ Sig938 in the pocket at all times. Not looking for trouble, but always ready to put a stop to it.
Sig938 in the pocket at all times.

*shakes head* AK Alpha is where it's at. You need to go to a different country to purchase it as an automatic and smuggle it back, but it's definitely worth it.
A real man looks at the other person straight in the eye, as he chokes the life out of them, so the last thing they know before they die is that it was him who killed them.
heh a friend of mine was in 'nam and he said the first thing they did upon arrival was "kill a @#%^ and take his AK, then 'lose' your AR in the mud". The early ARs were not good. I like Russian stuff... I cut up a Makarov trigger bar and made a SAO super short and light trigger target pistol. Fixed barrel, its like a 1911 for accuracy, and hand loaded can put them all in the same hole at 25 yards.
Last edited on
A real man looks at the other person straight in the eye, as he chokes the life out of them, so the last thing they know before they die is that it was him who killed them.

A real man doesn't kill his opponents, but rather disables them for life, like Batman. I love Batman
This isn't just about taking clothes off to show off their bodies, it's about the whole seedy scene that they belong to.

So you wouldn't date a stripper - but not because of what they do but because of they industry they belong in??
Surprisingly in a few ways, it went really well. I had a few ideals I thought I'd have to compromise on, since she was a stripper, but that wasn't the case. We talked for a while, things went well. She said she wanted to take things slow, and I don't see any reason to back away from it.

Not that anyone could resist my charms 😎
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12