I've been working an odd job

I've been doing this remote job where you train an AI. You give the AI a prompt, it does the code, you evaluate and critique the code if need be. Pays pretty well, the AI spits out code ranging from genius to "wtf?".

However, coming up with more ideas for this stupid bot is a chore. Had it make games (like blackjack), write algorithms, make useless calculations.. Hell I made it write a program to figure out the size cylinders I'd need to scoop a certain amount of protein given the protein density (not that it was successfully able to..).

Any AI coding prompt suggestions? This AI is notably not as good at coding as GPT4 or even GPT3.5 are, but it has its moments.
"Chat" with the AI as if it were a therapist. Recreate ELIZA.
can it write a program that produces a specific image where the program is considerably smaller than the image? (compression magic?)

can it solve idiotic stuff like we used to see here from codechef better than peoples?

is it smart enough to tell you it can't do something? Try asking a theoretically impossible computer problem. Try asking it utter nonsense.

what does it give you when you ask it to prime factor 512 bit numbers :)

can it produce code as specified? If you ask for the answer in a specific commenting scheme (for like documentation generation programs) or for a specific requirement (eg give me a binary search tree class with no recursion allowed for an embedded processor)?

ask for a program to produce the best possible values for shell sort

The goal is to make the AI write code. It's able to solve petty algorithm questions for the most part and we're asked not to try to purposefully deceive or trick it.

Basically, we pretend to be normal users asking for code, then we judge that code.

can it produce code as specified? If you ask for the answer in a specific commenting scheme (for like documentation generation programs) or for a specific requirement (eg give me a binary search tree class with no recursion allowed for an embedded processor)?

Should be able to.. I've been wanting to give it restrictions to spice it up.
Where do I sign up?
I could use some extra $$$
app.dataannotation.tech

There is a coding assessment you have to pass then it let's you in. Careful though, it may give you some other assessment for other AI evaluation jobs that don't pay as well.
Registered users can post here. Sign in or register to post.