I just can't stop laughing...

Pages: 12
What's so special about women? They're just meat and jewelry.
What's so special about women? They're just meat and jewelry.

There's no biological difference between the inside of a man's mouth and the inside of a woman's mouth, but I bet you have a preference when it comes to sticking your tongue into one. :)
I have a feeling "tongue" wasn't the word you really wanted to put there...
I couldn't care less. Unfortunately there's a whole community around me, that does.

Back on topic (unless rejection from a community is the topic) welcome to our place serkan! We've got pretty cyberwomen here too, you can cyberstalk.
Unfortunately there's a whole community around me, that does.

I object to that. Heterosexuals are here and we're staying, so learn to accept us. Please. :)
Last edited on
Now there is a postulation about me being a stalker which is true but it scares me when everyone just acknowledges it as a given. I don't wanna consider my behavior as stalking. I rather think it as perseverance or determination or passion or insisting. We are programmers right? we deal with difficult to achieve problems but we don't give up until we find our way out. When i apply the same principle to women you guys call my behavior as stalking and now as cyberstalking. But since you already mention it, who are those pretty ones here for me to stalk? ;)
serkansendur wrote:
who are those pretty ones here for me to stalk? ;)

I am aware of four of them. However only one of these
four is a regular poster. Try to find her yourself. It's not
easy to tell just by her posts. I kept calling her "dude"
for quite a long time. But then again, gender information
wasn't available at her profile at that time... (it is now)
Hey r0shi, are you talking about Albatross? But I agree we shouldn't let him know.
Come on guys do you want me to cheat on my Julienne Walker. She is my only virtual platonic lover. These days i am stalking on real ones. Actually i need massage badly. I get these chinese masseuses walk on my body but it is expensive. I need massage exchange. now i am registering to those massage exchange websites. But i promise i am not gonna abuse it if i can find some good girl to exchange innocent massage without happy endings :D
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12