Lol it only gets better and better. Maybe one day when you want to teach kids C++, you can say something like "Remember kids, you want to keep encapsulation. Only A can play with it's privates, B cannot, unless B is a friend of A then it can play with A's privates as well. C++, where your pointers dangle and friends get to play with your private members.
Albatross lol i don't get that code but its probably cuz im still a beginner
"Who's there?" *very long pause*
A programmer walks to the butcher shop and buys a kilogram of meat. An hour later he comes back upset that the butcher shortchanged him by 24 grams.
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who don’t.
How many programers dose it take to change a light bulb?
None – It’s a hardware problem.
A man is smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke rings into the air. His girlfriend becomes irritated with the smoke and says, “Can’t you see the warning on the cigarette pack? Smoking is hazardous to your health!”
To which the man replies, “I am a programmer. We don’t worry about warnings; we only worry about errors.”
Have you heard about the new Cray super computer? It’s so fast, it executes an infinite loop in 6 seconds.
Why computers are like men:
1. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a better model.
Why computers are like women:
1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.