Nootropics...

Pages: 12
Okay, I went from piracetam and everyone is discussing caffeine. I drink at least one cup a day, weekends is sometimes two. I have done studies on piracetam and just to inform everyone, it was created in the 60s as a drug to help with motion sickness, and as you can see, it is still. Out there and beneficial to anti aging of the brain.

And, in. Case you are wondering, I am used to coffee. Actually, I grew up on it (Cafe un leche).

All I can say is, blame the movie limitless...

CJ
For anyone who has taken it, Limitless is a movie about Adderall.
If Adderall made you black out.
I am a subscriber to the JRE (Joe rogan experiance podacast) and he is a huge advocator for nootropics.. and he is affiliated with onnit labs, and they make a product that is called 'alpha brain'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KDcps7PUIPA#!
Last edited on
he is a huge advocator for nootropics.. and he is affiliated with onnit labs

You said "and" but I think you need "but". Affiliation is a bad thing when it comes to someone's opinion.
I have been taking these for a looong time. Of course, you know that these things are synergistic, right? What also works is exercise. No kidding. It seems to get the drugs circulating faster, as though some of the molecules are hiding and not being put to use, just excreted. When I take this stuff while in an exercise program (getting out and running, that's all) I have to cut back on the dosage because I overamp. Seriously. Also, I can't take the choline supplement along with everything else because it wires me too much. Things that have choline include DMAE.

Interesting that you said motion sickness. I think this stuff gives me motion sickness; can't do any kind of gymnastics, it's too much. Maybe it's not the piracetam! Good to know, I'll check it out.
@Gaminic, they give 100% money back guarente on the first 30, if you use them all or not. You don't have to send anything back. Just tell them 'i didn't like this' and they will refund your money. They also give you the ingredients to their product so you can make it yourself if you choose to.... They don't seem to be like other nutrition products that are just about making a quick buck. They seem dedicated to making a superior product, BUT you don't have to take my work ;)

@eXistenZ Yea, exercise and diet goes a LOOOONNG way and changing the way you feel in your life, people would be surprised at how much better you feel, without having to take anything, but good ol' dedication
Also, if you want/need to take any choline supplements, you should try phosphatyl-choline. Body adds phosphate group to choline so that it can use it, but if you take phos-c the reaction is more immediate.

The idea is synergy.

As the Buddha says "All things in moderation".

ALL things.
Re diet. Need a broad diet to assure that you are getting enough amino acids -- of all types -- in order to assure that brain is not depleted of precursors to neurotransmitters. There's like 500 [?] different types of neuro-t s.

Studying AND smart drugs is one of the best synergistic combinations. And then add cardio.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12