Girls are unfair.....

Pages: 12
closed account (zb0S216C)
devonrevenge wrote:
"as for talking about the other stuff that was merley playing being comical even, maybe it doesnt work in text."

Many things that seem laughable face-to-face simply do not work in text because text cannot be used to convey emotions, facial expressions, actions, etcetera in the way that you intended. In the future, be more careful because other reads may not perceive your text in the same way as you.

devonrevenge wrote:
"as for the one night stand ladies they had something to prove to"

Like what? What makes you think they had something to prove? Did you consider that they actually liked you and that they did not want a one-night stand?

devonrevenge wrote:
"its a cultural thing and i was equally disposable"

Cultural? That's a load of b******s. And "equally disposable"? So you're implying that those women were disposable? You're speaking of those women as if they're a Kleenex tissue. Where's your respect?

devonrevenge wrote:
"i think your definatley too serious but this isnt a pub so i will curb my enthusiasm..."

Too serious? ...Really? As I said, not everybody perceives your "comical text" as funny; your friends may find it funny, but I, for one, don't find it funny from any perspective.

Edit in response to devonrevenge's post

devonrevenge wrote:
"perhaps you should man up a touch."

Real men are respectful to others around them. You're not worth any respect. You're verbally sadistic.

devonrevenge wrote:
"i imagine the culture their would really shock someone like you."

Probably, but until I see it for myself, I can only have an opinion.

devonrevenge wrote:
"i was gonna say i was just joshing, but i dont care for some reason."

Just shows how immature you are. You don't seem to have the maturity to handle serious topics. In the future, if I was you, I'd refrain from posting such disrespectful and immature remarks.

devonrevenge wrote:
"the feminism statistic thing was a knee jerk thing, i wont remove it, people shouldn't hide mistakes."

I'd make an exception.

Wazzak
Last edited on
i edited what i last said perhaps you want to cross examine it again, but as for the equally disposable comment i see a mistake you could be making, 'cultural in brighton' f@&% yes you fool, go live in brighton.

as for equally disposable, its true its almost sleazy, some did like me i liked others but no one settles down in that town dude, my australian housemate was always shocked every day for about a year (she was a girl and she would tell me about other womens crazy attitude towards sex in that town, she didnt know if it was british culture or european culture generally, she would always say 'am i a prude?' 'nope, this is brighton' i would say)

kay framework, sry -_-

Last edited on
I think that the title of this thread is note-worthy. It's almost begging for sexual profiling.

I agree with Luc Lieber in the sense that if we are to talk about these things we need to drop any inhibitions and focus on the main problem. Doggysgomeow is obviously having relationship issues with a very specific type of girl. a type of girl that I think demonrevenge has portrayed quite nicely.

You need to somehow convince Her that what she says isn't always right.

You got to convince her shes acting like a freak if she is

in fact, you both seem to agree to the solution, though the wording is slightly different.

so why are we arguing?

**please excuse my inability to quote properly.
Last edited on
Dissimulation wrote:
"you both seem to agree to the solution, though the wording is slightly different."

No, both are two completely different things. Devonrevenge refers to the OP's girlfriend as a freak which is defined as: "A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular" or "An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity".

Dissimulation wrote:
"so why are we arguing?"

Because of devonrevenge's sexist, disrespectful and immature attitude towards the serious problems of others.

Wazzak
well framework is mostly right and if this was the bbc id have lost my job, and places like this people can get away with saying anything, we had same solutions just different levels of maturity.

@framework go on to yahoo, look at some of the nasty things going on in the middle east on the news section look at the comments and weep for humanity, theres so much their that would offend you when someone goes on about 'musies' or doesnt think to seperate the words 'jews' from 'israelis' in some bigoted rant.

i think your social awareness might be wasted on programing.

dude you the ops girlfreind??
Last edited on
@devonrevenge: Did you seriously just tell me that I'm wasting my time as a programmer? Please don't tell me how I should be spending my time, OK.

devonrevenge wrote:
"dude you the ops girlfreind??"

The maturity of devonrevenge shines yet again.

Wazzak
Last edited on
no i didnt, i was pointing out that you are highly socially aware and thats a real gift other people could benefit from, and programing doesnt utalise any social skills.

get a grip.

plus your definatley taking it all a bit seriously, the use of freak is absolutely fine culturally, its completely P.C.

and i meant to give you a straight up complement there and wasnt implying anything

and i am am mature mr stinky pants
Last edited on
you know guys the OP hasn't said a word past the original post. and it's an alt account. he was probably hoping for people to tear out each others throats over a fake issue.
devonrevenge wrote:
"programing doesnt utalise any social skills."

So what are you suggesting?

And no, I will not "get a grip". Maybe you should take hold of your attitude and do something about it. You don't seem to realise that there are boundaries to what you should and should not say.

Wazzak
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
^
It does indeed. When you write code you write it to be easily understandable by other people. If you write spagetti code with no comments odds are you are going to lose your job. Not to mention the number of people that have to collaborate together for larger projects in order to complete them.

Framework wrote:
Nothing sarcastic about that.

I know, you're gloating instead. Could have just as easily said "my buddy".
Last edited on
xerzi wrote:
"I know, you're gloating instead."

No, I wasn't. And no, saying "my buddy" would be lying.

Wazzak
Then say "someone you know" :).
Last edited on
That would still be lying.

Wazzak
I am someone I know. I grieve for you that you have yet to discover yourself, good luck on your journey.
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
If you write spagetti code with no comments odds are you are going to lose your job.

Odds are this person doesn't have a job and as such just sits around all day hacking away at open-source monstrosities.

I couldn't resist ;P
Heh, you guys need better things to talk about :P.
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
cplusplus.com by nerdscomputer scientists...for nerdscomputer scientists.

BHXSpecter wrote:
Heh, you guys need better things to talk about :P.

I think that I agree.
Somewhat off topic, but the first post in this thread reminded me of a funny thing I read on failbook:

SomeGuyOnFailBook wrote:

So a while back my sister walks in on me masturbating and calls me a pervert. Then, just the other day, I accidentally walk in on her masturbating, and she calls me a pervert again? There is no justice in this world.
edit: fuck it, tried going for an inappropriate joke but couldn't word it well enough :|
Last edited on
It sounds to me like OP has one of those girls.
Unfortunately, people are hard to change, especially as adults. This is a problem with how she may have been raised.
As someone may have pointed out, that girl has an inflated sense of self-worth, and as such may never question the purity of her 'objective' view of the world and of other people.
I'm assuming of course, that OP isn't dishonest about his innocence he projects in his post.
You may need to challenge her a bit, threaten to leave the relationship without anymore words, right on the spot. That may snap her out of it. That is, if she isn't completely oblivious to her ignorance toward your feelings and their worth in the relationship.
Again, I'm assuming she's as bad as OP makes her out to be and that he's as innocent as he asserts.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12