Lounge - February 2018

C++ programmer as second job

Hi guys, I am an electrotechnical engineer and I am programming machines ( programmable logic controllers). I had programmed at basic level on borland C. ...
[5 replies] Last: Hi, My thoughts when I had posted this topic, were about how C++ can... (by coco243)
c++ partner to startup project

Hi Everyone, I am looking for c++ programmer(or programmers) to join me in efforts to develop software. If you have a time and some skill, then contact me. L...
[2 replies] Last: It will be qt application in field od artificial intelligence, if you ... (by cerstvy)
What is a good Software Engineering portfolio to you?

Hello everyone, I will be graduating with a Software Engineering (Game Programming focused) degree this year and I have been told that having a portfolio is...
[3 replies] Last: It's a good thing that you are thinking ahead, and I think you answere... (by Uk Marine)
by reggie
Webinar: How to Improve Testing Coverage with Automated Code Coverage Analysis

Hi C++ developers, How effective are your Unit & Regression testing efforts? Learn all about code coverage analysis, different coverage levels and more in th...
[no replies]
by reggie
FreeRTOS and code coverage on embedded systems

Code coverage for embedded systems poses some questions that do not occur with desktop applications. In this post I will show the first steps on how to measure ...
[no replies]
Offline version of the site (HTML and QCH)

Hi all. I've downloaded the site pages with wget and created a repo for those who needs an offline version of the site content. Check this repository: http...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Very useful when the site is offline or the internet is down. (by Thomas1965)
Happy New Year! :-)

Although I know it's got nothing to do with C++, I think it's OK to be posted in "Lounge" - a happy new year to everyone in here! :-)
[4 replies] Last: Haha, a little late. But thanks :P (by carlopazolini)
How to create a software from a blank pc?

Provided you have a fairly modern pc with no operating system installed on it, how do you create a software from it? I can't find anything that explains this bu...
[4 replies] Last: That's not really true. You can turn on a PC without an OS and it will... (by helios)
  Archived months: [jan2018] [mar2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.