UNIX/Linux Programming - June 2015 (Page 2)

SDL1.2 on a raspbian pi2

I'm learning SDL on a raspberry pi2 (raspbian OS) and I'm following the tutorials over at http://lazyfoo.net/SDL_tutorials/ The line SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_EVERYTHIN...
[4 replies] Last: You have a semicolon at the end of line 60 which makes line 61-65 not ... (by Peter87)
by koxp
Copy of a file

Hi together, i wrote i code, which should copy the content of a file to another file. Synopsis of this program shall be as follows: simple_cp Source Destinat...
[2 replies] Last: I m sorry that i dont familiar with the UC file operation,i wrote it i... (by stormSpirit)
Difficulty with Conditionals

Hey! I'm having a little difficulty with my code. Here it is: bool user::Execute(SampleFormat& sample, const EventFormat& event) { // **********************...
[6 replies] Last: Problem solved! (by whitebeard)
implement your own pipe ls | wc example

what am I doing wrong, this is part of my code for only | //ignore unnecessary headers #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <cstring> #...
[4 replies] Last: thanks a lot ...its working...one more thing..how would I implement mu... (by csstudent123)
cross compiler for arm in windows

I want to build a static library with Arm Ds5 compiler. I want to use the library in another executable that was build on gcc. The executable has to be compiled...
[1 reply] : I find the Yocto framework to be the most flexible; however, the Eclip... (by koothkeeper)
June 2015 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [may2015] [jul2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.