UNIX/Linux Programming - September 2018

Destructor with unique pointer and threads

Hi there! Take this example code : #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <thread> #include <mutex> #include <condition_variable> #inclu...
[4 replies] Last: Well, the behaviour of the program is correct, it's just that the de... (by Peter87)
Estimate the value of PI using Monte Carlo method

I am struggling with an assigment here. Case: Write a program in C++ that estimates the value of Pi using the Monte Carlo method. Make a class that does th...
[2 replies] Last: Many thanks @ne555 for pointing that out. I fixed it and the progra... (by longberns)
by sage12
Can anyone recommend a good library that allows me to send emails using my gmail account?

I've been looking for a while and I can't seem to find anything that would just simply allow my program to send an email using my gmail account.
[2 replies] Last: sage12, first let's see how to do it via command-line before we integr... (by Ganado)
atoi: unexpected behaviour

I am reading a mapping file (tab spaced columns) and for each line that the program reads it should extract the numbers and store it in some variables. The pro...
[1 reply] : It's hard to know what the problem is without seeing the code. If I mu... (by Peter87)
  Archived months: [aug2018] [oct2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.