How to hack

Pages: 12
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
grey wolf: whats the difference between grey and gray?

edit: pffttt idk what your talking about... me make a mistake? never!
Last edited on
grey wolf: whats the difference between grey and gray?

Same as the difference between color and colour.
ah
For a great intro to the basics of computer systems, programming and networks I would recommend Hacking - The Art of Exploitation by Jon Erickson. No frills, no kiddie scripts, just good information about what's under the hood of computer based systems. You can find a free PDF but of course that's a moral "grey" zone.
I love cplusplus.com, There's been several posts I've seen where someone asks a strange question and people accuse them of possibly creating viruses (usually beginners accusing beginners), but just ask straight out how to be a hacker and the flood gates open.
I'm serious, this post really made me smile a bit. Sorry, I don't have anything to contribute to your hacking goal, but come on, this is a little funny.

I'm Siding with (Grey/Gray?) Wolf on this in that I'm too paranoid to actually click on the links, but thank you for the laugh.

P.S.
Humor vs Humour
Last edited on
yeh you gotta watch what you click these days cos ze germans will knock on your door and slap you about a bit with the patriot act.
Hacking is a really broad topic. Technically, all programmers and software engineers are "Hackers". Crackers on the other hand are people who break the security within software and use its information for exploitation.
@ DTSCode: Capitalize ! :)
@lowest one: what?
Gray Wolf's name :)

(joke, Grey)
Last edited on
ah i see what you did there. lol
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12