i need assistance with this.. im a newbie in c++

i dont know how to save questions that is made by admin in the program.. please help me with this.. tnx!

i have project to do, and i proposed a maze that is goes through dice, and in every number.. it will decide how many steps you'll take and in each stop, there will be a question.

can someone help me with this? tnx again.. i'll appreciate any help..
What? I don't understand the question.
??? :S
... is there a convert to english button? but wait I'll attempt to translate

... here goes

"I don't know how save questions made by admins in the program (c++ maybe?) please help me thank you

I have a project to do (hmm....) I want to make a maze game that (uhhhh......) makes a random number (...) it decides how many steps the character has taken then it asks you a question at each stop

please help me"

hmm ... that was a decent 5 minutes of my life killed

oh well at least he diden't post hundreds of lines of code with no comments and the words "please help me"
Here's what I get from it:

He wants to make an admin panel where the admin can make (and store) questions that appear at every stop.

His game is a maze where dice are "rolled" and the number decides how far you go. At every stop there is a question.

I can't help any more than that.
hunter is right.. sorry i dont speak much english..

can someone help me with this?

1.) I would probably use a file, read:
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/files/

2.) The maze you will have to make the engine and stuff yourself...can't help you much there
hmm..

i dont know how to start with this kind of program.. T_T im not a programmer anyway.. :(

please help me with this.

"wants to make an admin panel where the admin can make (and store) questions that appear at every stop.

His game is a maze where dice are "rolled" and the number decides how far you go. At every stop there is a question."

If you're not a programmer don't try to program.
So are you 13 and want to either 1:Hack your favorite game or 2: make a game that is free and better than WoW
NO! i'm doing this program for project. :( can someone tell me what to do with this?

"the game is a maze where dice are "rolled" and the number decides how far you go. At every stop there is a question."

Do tutorials
Why did you propose this if you knew you had no idea how to do this? Anyway, to restate:

Do tutorials
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.