Queue help

Pages: 12345
F
so can someone help ?
Here you go! I'm not really sure I did this right though, but if it's not, you can definitely change it up to suit you! I hope you pass! :)

using commonprogrammingsense std;

bool answer; 
idiot cblack;

class willCblackAttemptAnythingOnTheirOwn {
answer = false; 
}
	void willCblackStopWastingForumVeteransTime{
	answer = false; 

if(cblackContinuesToAskForHelp){
             if(cblackHasNotMadeAnyAttemptOnHisHomework){
                cblack.ignore(); 
             }
           }
         }

int main(){
     cout << "cBlack continues to ask for help despite recieving it" << endl; 
     cout << "What he actually means is that he wants his code and homework spoonfed to him" << endl; 
    cout << "He also insults those that actually know what they're talking about, and still expects help to be  given." << endl; 

if(cblack.ignore()){
       cout << "Will bump his question to the top of the forum." << endl; 
   }

};

I hope that helped! Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, okay? :)
Last edited on
Kitty, you are a sly person, I like that. :)

Salut!

if(name='KittyIchigo1')
{
cout "a retard";

else

cout "stupid';
}
All the time wasted throwing insults when writing code should be the goal.

What a loser.
It's beyond belief.
I couldn't have imagined a person this sad and useless.
That's why I think it's a mental problem.
Does mommy still cut your meat for you?
You are fucking pathetic.
all this time bashing me when you could be helping me
He calls me a troll.
His entire useless existence is a troll.
cblack618, the human troll.
all this time bashing me when you could be helping me

It's YOUR assignment, chumpley. Not ours. You are taking this college course, we aren't. It is for YOU to write the code that tries to fulfill the given requirements.

No excuses of "I'm just a beginner and I don't want to learn. Write the code for me."
People should keep an eye on other sites.
This lowlife piece of human garbage will surely infest another forum.
such irony and hypocrisy. you accuse me of cheating and stealing code but you're cheating on your wife.
I used to think of it as a guy.
But now I imagine it as a fat ugly chick.
Yuck!
I'm so proud that you could write that snippet of code sweetie! Although you do have one minor error in your code - it should be:

name = cblack618

And your else statement should output "done with cblack's bs"

Other than that, your code is correct! Great work! Submit that and you're good to go! :)
Last edited on
dutch wrote:
He calls me a troll.

Consider the source, dutch. Badge of honor, man. Badge of honor, indeed.
get lost
Thanks man. :)
*drys tears*

EDIT: No one's talking to you, fatass!!!
Last edited on
Chumpley, you first. You are just making your already piss-poor reputation here worse.

dutch, you're welcome. :)

And Kitty, thank you for being such a wonderfully refreshing light breeze of wit and dry sarcasm.
Last edited on
> I say 'F'.
@dutch - that would imply an honest effort that came up short.
A remedial plan could be put in place to help improve the situation.

Resident muppet should have been booted off the course long ago for massive cheating. No grade at all is deserved. No remedial plan is possible.

Welcome to boredom saturday.
#include "clueless.h"  // No "GetA..." functions here
#include "lazy.h"  // 
#include "abuse.h" // response mechanisms
#include "forums.h" 

// TODO: OK for now, but might need fixing in about 5 years
bool clueless() {
  return true;
}

int main ( ) {
  int knowledge_gained = 0;
  while ( clueless() ) {
    post(homework);  // broadcasts to many forums
    while( !spoonfed(answer) ) {
      if ( truth(unpalatable) ) {
        if ( rand() % 2 ) {
          abuse(responder);
        } else {
          harrass(anyone);
        }
        // answer was no good, flag it
        report(post);
      } else {
        // unreachable code
        copy(answer,tutor);
      }
    }
    // when all else fails
    if( google(question) == answer ) {
      copy(answer,tutor);
    } else {
      // special pleading section
      copy(dog(homework).ate(),tutor);
      // somehow being kicked out got commented out
      // break;
    }
    // was ++, see also implementation of clueless
    knowledge_gained = 0;
  }
}

As someone who's worked with people with learning disabilities, I ask my fellow programmers to please stop hurling insults at cblack618. He doesn't get programming. Okay, some people don't. But insulting folks who have difficulty learning is counterproductive. Worse, it's actually damaging.

Cblack618, the problem (as I see it) is that you seem unwilling or unable to take the help that's offered. Several people have tried to guide you in the right direction in other posts, but every time you either post a completely new solution or apply the help in inappropriate ways. It indicates that you truly don't understand programming.

It's as if I were taking a German class. I ask for help with something I wrote. You tell me that such-and-such a word isn't right and I have the wrong tense for so-and-so verb. I respond with a completely different passage, or I move the incorrect words to a random new place in the sentence. After going around like this a few times, it becomes clear to you that I don't know what any of these words mean or how they are supposed to go together. In short, I don't know any German whatsoever.

Back to the current question. Don't you realize that this is the exact same problem you already asked about, but with the slight change of using a queue instead of a stack? So where is your solution that uses a stack? My guess is that you still don't have one.

If you want to pass the course, I think you should find someone local who can tutor you in person so you can get faster feedback on what you're doing wrong.

But I have to say that failing the course might be the right thing to do. Programming isn't for you and it would be far better to go off the rails now when you're just getting started than to wait until you're closer to graduating when it could be a full train wreck. If someone asks about the failed course in an interview, just smile and say "yeah, programming wasn't for me so I changed directions." Any decent boss would understand.

Pages: 12345