Beginners - April 2016 (Page 43)

Is it possible i can reduce this code??

[5 replies] Last: So you now delete the question from both Topics? (by TheIdeasMan)
Using vectors to find the highest and lowest values

I am seeking some guidance as to where I went wrong with my program. I am supposed to write a program that lets a user input 10 integer values into a vector ad ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your help!! :) (by Nevada93)
by kmce
Problem with do and while loops

I have created a small piece of code to test out do and while. But when i run it, it is not running like it should. When i press in either y or n i believe the ...
[2 replies] Last: ah ok, yeh that was stupid of me. I understand the problem now. I keep... (by kmce)
by Tonlee
Class pointer problem

What's wrong with my code? I create the vector<Employ*> v. The v ->calcSalary() should be 500 but it was a wrong number 687194768. #include<iostream> #inc...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you helios (by Tonlee)
by Roson
Rendering

What is rendering and how do i use it? is it like a function or is it some kind of expression/process?? I've tried typing over google and couldn't find much (me...
[6 replies] Last: is this for c++??? and thnx sooooo much..... btw i luv math and my mum... (by Roson)
Perform a Selection Sort based on Priority Key

I seem to have a problem with my code in that when I test data, I get the same value priority key for each entry. This is a priority queue and the passenger wit...
[3 replies] Last: I have considered using a debugger but I have no idea how to use one ... (by TheIdeasMan)
April 2016 Pages: 1... 414243
  Archived months: [mar2016] [may2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.