Beginners - March 2018 (Page 28)

ADS1115 with C++

Hei there :) I´m a beginner with C++ and the whole programing thing... At work i need to read some analog value with an ADS1115. I need all four (ADN0-ADN...
[no replies]
How to pass a value from one function to another.

So I am currently enrolled in a coding class and as part of our homework we had to write a code that will make a pyramid out of $. We are working with functions...
[2 replies] Last: And yeah there we go really easy solution it was. Thank you. (by Dylan 256)
by lsam18
the pyramid with a hole in the middle

hey guys i need help here i can't create the exact same pyramid as my friend here is the code #include <stdio.h> int main() { int height; int a; int pager; ...
[2 replies] Last: ohh sorry i'm new to this website, i was trying to change some grammar... (by lsam18)
getting text from a file into a char type array

trying to pull text from our teachers text file but having issues doing so. its a char type. getline wont work, i tried making a temp array to pull the info as ...
[1 reply] : i just went ahead and did this... it makes it into a two dimnesional a... (by r6racer)
Raptor flow chart homework help

Write your question here. Im completely lost at how to create this flowchart. Been going back and forth with many of my classmates and we are all pretty much l...
[no replies]
While loop and reversing a string

Hello! My question is my code is working up until the while loop to do another message. It loops back with the same array again. I tried clearing the array b...
[5 replies] Last: You didn't answer my question about mixing C and C++ input methods. If... (by jlb)
Why is this incorrect?

I thought I finally was understanding this C++ wizardry, but I guess not! I am getting multiple error messages "expected unqualified id before else" and "charg...
[2 replies] Last: as Ganado says you have the curly braces in wrong places but also yo... (by adam2016)
Lotto Numbers

When I turn on the programe, the dropping window says that programe is dissapear because it caused cessation of correct work of the programe. #include "stdaf...
[1 reply] : Please use code tags. Loto() { int *m_br = new int ; SetNumber(... (by lastchance)
Troubles with Constructors and classes

Hi there, im going through the c++ tutorials and learning about classes and constructors but am having little bit of an issue. I think I understand this exa...
[4 replies] Last: I think you're confusing a class's member function with a free (non-cl... (by Ganado)
Comparing list of strings to char

so for my assignment I have to write a program. One of the function requires us to compare a char to a list of strings to see how many words are in that list th...
[5 replies] Last: To access the first character [of the first word] of the list, you can... (by Ganado)
by RanGH
How to

Hello. I have done seample Tic Tac Toe game. But i want to replay without exiting the progam. I made bool function witch ask u do u want to play again or want t...
[14 replies] Last: Oh yah... thank you (by RanGH)
Vectors-- reversing an array

Hello, I am prompted to write a program that take an array of user inputted integers and then prints them in reverse order. I have written the code below thus...
[4 replies] Last: Ended up with the same forced break point.. putzed around with the cod... (by juliabrushett)
by lsam18
The pyramid

hey guys i need help here i can't create the exact same code as my friend here is the code #include <stdio.h> int main() { int height; int a; int page...
[2 replies] Last: Main issues: 1. C . It's 2018, why C unless absolutely forced.... 2... (by icy1)
by jblsx8
Program not displaying correct output all the time

figured it out!!
[4 replies] Last: Please DON'T delete your question after getting an answer. It makes t... (by MikeyBoy)
Warning: The address will always evaluate as true.

My code: bool checkPrime(int B) { for(int i = 2; (i*i) <= B; ++i) { return true; if(B % i == 0) { return false; b...
[6 replies] Last: Ahhh got it now! Thank you! int main() { int response; cout << "P... (by FireyBolt)
reversing a string crash

Hi guys I am just doing a little practice and what I thought would be pretty trivial is actually giving me some problems my program seems to crash when I try to...
[13 replies] Last: thanks jlb,I never knew that I'm actually very surprised (by adam2016)
Nested for loop

Anyone can guide me for this ? Write a program to find factors of number between 2 and 10 by using nested for loop Couldt get any answer #include <ios...
[1 reply] : Well, your first problem is that your return statement is within your ... (by Ganado)
changing variable with key input

Hi guys, I am trying to write a code so when I press a key it changes the value of a variable from 0 to 1. When I press it again, it goes back to 0, and so o...
[no replies]
Issue with menu

I am writing a program that starts by printing a menu. The user then picks 1-6 from the options. If they pick 1, it should print an addition problem using two r...
[4 replies] Last: Is it wrong to call main() in other parts of your code? Yes. The C+... (by Repeater)
Troubles with array and menu for a library

Hi, I've been troubleshooting this for hours, and I really am confused as to what I am doing wrong. #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <fs...
[1 reply] : The name of the variable is movies not movies.txt . With movies.tx... (by coder777)
March 2018 Pages: 1... 26272829
  Archived months: [feb2018] [apr2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.