Beginners - March 2018 (Page 29)

Reading in a file

Hi all, I'm having issues reading in a file correctly. Yes, this is a school project but I only need help with a portion of it. I am only allowed iostream and ...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/files/ (by SamuelAdams)
Runge-Kutta 4th order to solve 2nd order ODE

I tried to write a code to solve a 2nd order ODE but somehow it did not work as I intended. the equation is 2y" + 5y' +3y = 0 ,y(0) = 3 ,y'(0) = -4 The final a...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for the answer! Turn out, I also use x0 ,y0 and z0 to calcu... (by jamesbellcpp)
Using loops to populate an array.

My professor assigned this program, and I am so lost I don't even know where to start. Can someone please help me? Here is what he assigned Write the...
[1 reply] : For loop If statement Modulus operator will help in this scenario for... (by r6racer)
Shifting arrays

if my array is 1,2,3,4,5 how can i make it 2,3,4,5,1.
[8 replies] Last: Left-shifting an array, manually: #include <iostream> int main() { ... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Complier error: clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1

when I compiled my code, I got error like this: Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: "operator*(Matrix<float> const&, Matrix<float> const&)", referenc...
[2 replies] Last: I appreciate that your effort @mbozzi, rly help me a lot, this problem... (by cabbdeng)
global char value assigning too much

Here is my issue, I'm trying to simply fill a global variable: char maze ; with chars 'O' and '#' O for cells and # for walls. However here is a small ti...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you very much. Here is what I finally succeeded in outputing: ... (by Hephaestus1233)
Difficulty with special characters in hangman

Hi everyone, sorry for the late question I have to submit a hangman and i have a problem when the word of the hangman has special characters, during the test t...
[7 replies] Last: if you don't want to discard white-spaces, use this cin.get(inchar);... (by Marcus Aseth)
March 2018 Pages: 1... 272829
  Archived months: [feb2018] [apr2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.