Beginners - May 2016 (Page 35)

Need help with a card game application

Hi, I need to make a card game application for my class that uses a standard playing card deck, except all of the face cards have a value of 10, including the a...
[5 replies] Last: I think I've got it now, thanks for all your help! (by zipporaid)
Set lower/upper bound implementation

Hello, I have some troubles with this code, which I can't compile/run... It's all about upper bound with set (with your own structure). Some help'd be appre...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <set> struct pos { int x,y; }; bo... (by JLBorges)
Dungeon crawler help

Everytime i press 'r', it does not move the 'P' char to the right like i want it to. Not sure what im doing wrong. 1 #include<iostream> #include<...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. (by fivestar)
by setia
Monty Hall problem solution

How about step by step mathematical solution of game Monty Hall if the program like this ? Please help me #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <...
[1 reply] : Double post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/190197/ http://w... (by chicofeo)
C++ from basic to advance by practice

Hello everyone, Here is a new tutorial C++ from basic to advance by practice, I just started to upload videos. I will finish uploading in a week. This course is...
[no replies]
split a string array by delimiter

we have an string array A {12/23/34/45/456/565/.....} that the user is going to enter then we want to split it by "/" into another array called date1 ! ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank You we will check it (by Maryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam)
Can predicate function be a member function of a class ?

Hello forum, I have a stl list and I need to remove some of the elements from the list based on some condition. I am using std::remove_if(....) and the ...
[no replies]
How to fix the errors my code has

fixed
[no replies]
Saving an inventory into a file

Hi, I was trying to save an inventory into a file so I can load it afterwards. I tried using the file_name to open the file but it didn't work. I then tried to ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, I think it will be easier to overwrite the operator because of... (by Ismael123)
need help with this program (student information manager with linkedlist)

this code stores information about students (with linked list) , i need to add these abilities to it : 1.add and remove course name and get the grade of the ...
[no replies]
How does new handle structures and classes?

If we look at the following example: struct structure { int _varaible; char _char_var= 'c'; }; structure *structure_instance = new structure; Do the ...
[1 reply] : Heap. (by Moschops)
if/else in for loop

#include <iostream> #include <cstdio> #include<string> using namespace std; //I'm new to c++ and I feel incredibly dumb for this but this program isn't wo...
[2 replies] Last: ... (by Chervil)
cant deduce type in function template

Hi, in this code when I'm trying to pass this deeply nested class to function it somehow fails to deduce template arguments that I have provided when I created ...
[2 replies] Last: Tnx a lot man, the rule 1 fits my problem perfectly! :) (by etrusks)
Function returns array

i have function that return array and i want to use this array in main () but it doesn't work , There's a run time error !!! string split(string A) {str...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <vector> #include <sst... (by JLBorges)
Triva Game

I'm attempting to write a program for a trivia game, but failing miserably. It's supposed to be a two player game, with player one answering questions 1-10 firs...
[1 reply] : Hey, if you look at it your correctnum its never initialized anywher... (by etrusks)
Keeping Score on a Quiz?

Hey everyone, I just made a post regarding a project I'm working on and I have another question. I'm writing a program that has the user select from 3 different...
[2 replies] Last: Hey, thanks for your advice. I ended up creating variables for each qu... (by CopaceticCoffee)
Function Selection/Menu System Help

Hey everyone, I'm having trouble with this project I'm working on. I'm writing a program that lets the user choose between 3 different quizzes they can take. I ...
[3 replies] Last: It does feel better when you can figure it out on your own, though. Go... (by chicofeo)
Output ???

I think I only need help in this part of my program, but I don't know how to place values for the user to enter and not have the output be 0. Also this struct m...
[1 reply] : I am pretty new to programming, and I'm sure there are plenty of other... (by newbie2047)
I am stuck on a code and I am in need of assistance.

Write a program that asks the user for a positive integer no greater than 15. The program should then store a square on a file using the character ‘X’. The...
[2 replies] Last: I am new to programming myself and I must say, you should look at the ... (by newbie2047)
Read file and write to same file

I know this topic has been covered in multiple discussions and I have read quite a few, but I still can't seem to grasp the concept. I will also let any potenti...
[5 replies] Last: I have added the .clear function and it has solved some more problems.... (by newbie2047)
May 2016 Pages: 1... 33343536
  Archived months: [apr2016] [jun2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.