Beginners - May 2017 (Page 2)

by EERD
ComplexNum

Hi guyz i have found some class of Complex Num here but i Cant understand some lines can u hel pme class complex { private: float real; // Real...
[4 replies] Last: Oh deepest thank you (by EERD)
C++

I am primary school student and I don't know much about programming. Please help me with my homework.... Thanks advance for your help.. below is the codes and ...
[3 replies] Last: Hello kunarakra, AbstractionAnon has pointed out problems with your c... (by Handy Andy)
by jusurb
Multiple file input with one function

Hi, can anyone give an example how to write a function that could work when you'd want to use multiple input files but not write separate functions? I couldn't...
[2 replies] Last: It's not clear from the OP if he means open two files in the same func... (by AbstractionAnon)
Code error (char variable problem)

hello, I have a problem. I am writing some code for game tic tac toe(at least I think that's its name in English) and this code gives me error, when I try to u...
[3 replies] Last: Line 13,16: where do I refer to third char? This question has many ... (by jlb)
Making a const array of data and defining enum values, at the same time?

Hello, I have a set of items in a program, whose items' properties can all be defined from const values from a .h file of data. Items are ID-based, so a lot...
[15 replies] Last: Using the tortuous object factory that was suggested as a solution fo... (by gunnerfunner)
Question on Functions Code

I am attempting this question on functions. and really need help there were 8 question and i already tried question 1 to 3 and left with 4-8 since i find it bit...
[2 replies] Last: and you forgot at the end of code write (by Lopus312)
by jdeep
I cannot figure out why my program isnt working

// Names #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; void getNames (string list , const int MAX); void sortNames (string list , int size); ...
[3 replies] Last: Line 18,22,26,30,34,38,42: C++ does not support implied left hand sid... (by AbstractionAnon)
by harock
c++ decimal to binary program help

hi i need help i want convert decimal to binary c++ program i made it. But I do not want to use an integer i want convert example 5.2 , 61,3 , 22,4 , 33,50 , 1,...
[7 replies] Last: Hello harock, The language and country differences has caught me off ... (by Handy Andy)
calendar program offset

Hello, I am writing a computer program to display the calendar of a given month and year. It seems like my loop to display the new week isn't working. I have us...
[3 replies] Last: With numDaysinMonth it's easier to store the number of days per mont... (by TheIdeasMan)
Linked List crashing during runtime

When I use the insert function the first element seems to e inserted fine but i get a bad exc bad access error. I've tried to debug but I cant seem to locate th...
[4 replies] Last: Ohhh I see. That makes more sense. Thanks for the example! (by kingkush)
Detecting Client/Server Disconnect C++ Winsock

Before this is marked as a duplicate let me get this out of the way. I have checked multiple methods and questions on StackOverflow and other sites, yet it does...
[4 replies] Last: ... send a UDP packet every 1/2 a second or so. while(forever) if (... (by jonnin)
by Tom24
Sorting and Searching

Write your question here. Can somebody help me with this? i just cant figure it out Here is an algorithm for selection sort which sorts n numbers in vector ar...
[1 reply] : Do it in small stages. Do part a) first and show us what you have. ... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
In need of master's help

Write your question here. I have no idea why there are errors with this code. // Tic Tac Toe, by Sun A Cho // Include iostream library #include <iost...
[1 reply] : line 16 - main should return int, not void line 109 - array elements ... (by wildblue)
cout all numbers from max to min

hi all :) I wrote this code for take 30 numbers and cout all numbers from max to min but I don't know whats the problem #include "stdafx.h" #includ...
[7 replies] Last: It sounds like those are informational messages. One of the answers on... (by wildblue)
Converting bubble sort to use pointers

Below is a functioning payroll program. I am trying to convert the bubble sort portion of it to use pointers instead of what I've done. Can someone help me to u...
[2 replies] Last: first of all set your IDE # charachters in each line to fewer for bett... (by eec)
by Chamat
File I/O loop

I'm trying to write data of a struct to a file in a loop until a sentinel value is reached. The instructions are to: "Alter the program to include more than...
[1 reply] : I don't understand how to approach this problem with an array, as the... (by jlb)
Constructor issues

Hey, Im a beginner and i have some issues with this program. This program takes 2 boxes and calculate the volume of the box and prints it to the screen. I hav...
[4 replies] Last: Can you tell me how to call a function? What is a function argument? (by TheIdeasMan)
python code

Can I shorten this code with the python "continue" construct. I'm thinking that continue will eliminate having to repeat the prompt to re-enter the miles drive...
[1 reply] : Is there a do-while loop in Python? It's perhaps the simpler workaroun... (by Enoizat)
Result for infix to postfix converter

Hello friends. I'm new here and would like help in this code that converts infix expression to postfix. The code is converting correctly, but I would like to ge...
[1 reply] : Hello arielselbach, the first thing you need is a separator in your o... (by coder777)
My program keeps crashing

Hello! so this is supossed to print out the name of the worker, the time they check in, and if they are late they get paid less. The code runs fine until you i...
[10 replies] Last: [ int ArgsRead = scanf("%f", &Hor); if (ArgsRead !=1) { printf... (by TheIdeasMan)
May 2017 Pages: 1234... 24
  Archived months: [apr2017] [jun2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.