Beginners - October 2018 (Page 28)

Scope problems

I'm new to c ++, and I'm still new to vectors. When I compile the code below the following message appears: error: 'congress' was not declared in this scope ...
[5 replies] Last: If you need to use your congresso object in the enchevotos() funct... (by MikeyBoy)
by Pedahj
I want my account back -goldwinbryanr

Admin please do not ignore I accidentally closed my account..
[3 replies] Last: You appear to have a new working account. You could always continue wi... (by lastchance)
by Tduck
Need help fixing my converter

This is a roman numeral to integer conversion program; I've been desparately trying to fix this program, and I've gotten so close. Example, my input is CDLXII ...
[12 replies] Last: Ah, I didn't know its name :) I use it of course. (by jonnin)
School Question - Looping

So learning looping. The question is "Write a program using a do while loop that shows output from 1 to 10 going up in ones but excludes 6 and 8 Hint: nest...
[2 replies] Last: If the hint is not part of the actual requirement, this is also valid.... (by Ganado)
Having trouble reading from a file

I am writing a program for a class. I am supposed to write a text file holding some numbers in it. The text file I have has 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 all on separat...
[5 replies] Last: Hello Tipper199, Sorry for the delay. My laptop has been acting up an... (by Handy Andy)
error: ‘String’ does not name a type

I am getting an error stating that error: ‘String’ does not name a type and I do not know why as why I am getting this error message. The error indicates at...
[2 replies] Last: Also, note that names are case-sensitive in C++. string is not the ... (by MikeyBoy)
Displaying arrays and accepting inputs from the user

Write a C++ program with the following specifications: 1.Use two-dimensional array with size 7 columns and 5 rows. 2.Seat numbers are populated during run-tim...
[9 replies] Last: let's continue this thread here http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginne... (by closed account 9G3v5Di1)
by Nawith
Expected initializer before 'void'

I'm doing a school project and I got everything working exept this. I keep getting 'Expected initializer before void' but I've checked it probably 50 times and...
[5 replies] Last: Check the header files once again (especially Hora.h); make sure that ... (by JLBorges)
Switch cases and file handling

So, for the past two days, I've been trying to wrap my head around this. I've done searches with google, and learned about new functions being made inside of sw...
[12 replies] Last: On my end, derp.txt didn't have anything added to it, as if it was a... (by Ganado)
October 2018 Pages: 1... 262728
  Archived months: [sep2018] [nov2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.