Beginners - October 2018 (Page 26)

by Tduck
Do I need parameters in this class code?

The following code is intended to output the day that comes before and after the dayName. However, I run into trouble when I have saturdays and sundays involve...
[3 replies] Last: In the function returnNext(), dayNum++ is executed. Let's say the day... (by Tduck)
by Tduck
Why is my code starting at line 10?

When the following program is run, function only starts at line 10. It might help to just compile it in case I'm not being clear on what I mean. breakfasts....
[5 replies] Last: It was a mix of the fact that I was using a chromebook, no mouse, and ... (by Tduck)
by oterus
C++ Whats wrong with this code??

¿? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int funcion(int& a, int& b, int& c){ int aux=0; int auxa=0; do{ if(a>b && a>c){ aux=c; ...
[2 replies] Last: thank you very much (by oterus)
Reset turn counter in guess number game

Hi, I'm creating a guess the number game for my CS1 class. I've got most of it working how i want, however when it starts over it only gives one guess, but i c...
[2 replies] Last: something close to this; #include <iostream> #include <ctime> //for... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
by Syvel
Calculator Problem

I have no idea what is going on. Any help would be appreciated. #include <iostream> #include <cmath> double mult(int a,int b){ a=a*b; return a; } ...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you! Works perfectly now! #include <iostream> #include ... (by Syvel)
int main()

can someone help me with error codes please. main.cpp: In function ‘int main()’: main.cpp:13:5: error: ‘Bank_Account::Bank_Account()’ is private ...
[4 replies] Last: thank you! will do , just having little trouble with Objects (by poohbear)
functions

why is my functions not recognizing name and Bname. main.cpp: In function ‘void setName(std::string)’: main.cpp:38:5: error: ‘name’ was not declare...
[3 replies] Last: thank you guys! (by poohbear)
I cant get the exact value when i do the multiplication with two value

This is my code. { double e , f; cout<<"Enter 2 numbers="<<endl; cin>>e>>f; cout<<"The multiplication resul...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you. (by DrDisrespect)
How Can I Finish Creating and Utilizing Arrays Program?

I am having issues plugging in values, variables and arrays in their correct places in this program. I am also having issues with creating the functions and the...
[8 replies] Last: if you didn't understand you may want to write a small program using s... (by jonnin)
If then if statement

Have trouble getting this to execute correctly. I think it may be the double if statements, but I am not sure how to change it to make it work. Thanks } ...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int mai... (by Manga)
by AL88
Can anyone help me fix this error?

Qualified - id in declaration before '(' token void PartsCatalog::Insert(Part * newPart) ^ #include <iostream> typedef u...
[3 replies] Last: This is a duplicate of http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/243219/... (by MikeyBoy)
using arrays (urgent please)

Write a C++ program with the following specifications: 1.Use two-dimensional array with size 7 columns and 5 rows. 2.Seat numbers are populated during run-time....
[13 replies] Last: Probably the first one was just careless ( http://www.cplusplus.com/fo... (by lastchance)
excuse me, could you check my problem? please

Write a program that uses cycles for to generate the following bosses separately, one under other one. Use Cycles for to generate the bosses. All the asterisks ...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; void draw( int rows, int c... (by lastchance)
zodiac program (array practice)

hi guys! so i've been trying to practice with arrays. this is for a programming class. instead of doing pseudocode, i've been doing all of my assignments ...
[3 replies] Last: But it doesn't display the invalid. The only time it should display... (by jlb)
Classes

I am doing some coding in my spare time and trying to make a text based game because I have nothing better to do. I'm having trouble with creating a function i...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, this was really helpful. (by CaptainLupa)
Need help with converting a string array to an int array.

My program reads data from a text file and displays its content, which I was able to do. The file looks like this, 3450, Guido VanRossum, 10, 15, 14, 18, 20 61...
[7 replies] Last: I got it to work, Thanks! (by Awsom3Alan3)
by fedegp
Variadic Lambda Functions

Hi all, I'm trying to write a code in which I define inside the main a lambda function which, having in input a variable number of parameters (cstdarg library)...
[4 replies] Last: Why not a generic lambda? Is only C++11 supported? Edit: Oh, sorry. ... (by mbozzi)
by larryl
Catching Iterator Problems?

Hello Folks: Developing in Windows 10 Pro. I'm not a beginner, but I haven't done much with writing my own exceptions. I'd like to catch exceptions f...
[2 replies] Last: If you want checked accesses, use std::x::at() when available. Then ... (by mbozzi)
dissecting a cpp/dll file

Hi guys, just messing around with creating dll's I am doing it with codeblocks which is unusual but still valid, first lets start off with the header fil...
[12 replies] Last: thanks guys =) (by adam2016)
If/Else/Else If/or ?

Ok so I'm making a program that I will present for the finals tomorrow and I need to finish this asap. So its pretty basic but, still I'm a beginner. So here's...
[5 replies] Last: Thankyousomuch for all of your help :D I read your comments and it rea... (by kramsuiluj)
October 2018 Pages: 1... 2425262728
  Archived months: [sep2018] [nov2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.