General C++ Programming - January 2017 (Page 13)

Create Virtual Smart Card using TpmVirtualSmartCardManager class

Hello I wish to create a Virtual Smart Card from code in the easiest way possible, with the standard c++ libraries I believe. SO I found this: https://msd...
[no replies]
User defined header file

I wants to know if user defined header file needs to be compiled before we can actually use it in our application program. F
[1 reply] : No. The content of the header file will be compiled each time a source... (by Peter87)
Dev c++

E balagurusamyk sample programs not running on devc++ 4.9.9.2 Input is taken but no output is showing
[2 replies] Last: Version devc++ 4.9.9.2 is obsolete - last updated in 2005. Nowadays a ... (by Chervil)
Time complexity of recursive function question

Hi there! I just had a quick question regarding the time complexity of this recursive function I implemented. My function very simply adds up "point values" of...
[1 reply] : It runs in O(n) time. (by helios)
by Soso93
Strategy game code in c++

I am looking for the star craft 2 code, does anyone know a good websites for such a project?
[3 replies] Last: I've got about $20. it can't be more than that right? edit: the pot i... (by nchambers)
Directly execute or through functions?

Because I'm working on my game engine called Light Speed Engine (my private), my first priority is speed. I was always wondering which way is faster? int func...
[3 replies] Last: The inline keyword does (did not) not force a function or variable t... (by mbozzi)
by Soso93
Strategy game code

Does anyone have a c++ code for any strategy game even if it is simple? Or do you know where can I find one?
[2 replies] Last: https://github.com/wesnoth (by mbozzi)
Can somebody please tell me why this wont work?

Basically my whole program nearly works correctly, however i have made an if statement so if anyone enters anything other then a lowercase letter for the input ...
[7 replies] Last: Yea I used isalpha an islower in the end at it looks more simpler (by hhjkkh10)
by Anon99
How to put conditions on parsed data

Can someone tell me why this will not work #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <sstream> #include <array> #include <cmath> using namespace std; in...
[3 replies] Last: Your code is far too complicated. You basically need to read the data ... (by Thomas1965)
Web Programming Frameworks?

I'm thinking of trying to do Web Programming in C++ as well along with Python (where needed or applicable, and also because I want to see how easy or hard it re...
[11 replies] Last: Well, I was just having a hard time building Wt for some reason, so I ... (by DragonOsman)
Sum the first n numbers (1,2)

I need to write a program PPP2 Chapter 5 Exercise 8 for which I have to ask for an input n from the user and then get numbers into a vector for as long as the u...
[24 replies] Last: As I said, the header file I'm using puts built-in range-checking in o... (by DragonOsman)
Inverse modulus<type> return ?

Code below, I know is bad code, but is not even what I'm trying to achieve, that code is only an "excuse" to understand what can I do with the classes from the...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you Peter, that's exactly the kind of trick I was hoping to lear... (by Marcus Aseth)
How can I create an array of vector or vectors ?

Suppose I have two vector of vectors: vector< vector<double> > v1, v2; created inside a function, I want to return these two vectors as something like this: ...
[16 replies] Last: @kemort (4151) I am more than sure that your last code will prove to b... (by quantatanu)
Not declared in this scope

Hello everyone! I have a question regarding the programm below: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { if(2==2) { int a...
[1 reply] : int a is available only from where it is declared at line 7 up to th... (by Chervil)
opening files from a folder

i need to open files present in a folder. i found a code from here http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/9173/ to open file. But it gives error that "#include...
[3 replies] Last: thanks a lot for help (by Abdullah0001)
How to sort an unsorted set of values using vectors and for loops in C++?

How to sort an unsorted set of values using vectors and for loops in C++? Background: I have a beginner knowledge and experience with vectors, so I know how to...
[5 replies] Last: At worst, the use of using namespace xxx can cause the behavior of y... (by mbozzi)
linked list

this is the problem https://www.hackerrank.com/challenges/insert-a-node-at-the-tail-of-a-linked-list and i tried /* Insert Node at the end of a linked ...
[10 replies] Last: It'd be trivial to edit any of the add functions to match given functi... (by gunnerfunner)
by louwin
Multithreading loses threads at random

Long story.... I wrote a Mandelbrot program and got it working nicely but it was SLOW so I thought to multithread it. I divided the screen into 6 slices and r...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks raschupkin. :) What a PERFECT response! :) I incorporated... (by louwin)
January 2017 Pages: 1... 111213
  Archived months: [dec2016] [feb2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.