General C++ Programming - March 2018 (Page 10)

can't load msxml3.dll

#import <msxml3.dll> And #import "C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll" and The error is: IntelliSense: cannot open source file "D:/CPP/PE_Fontier1/msxml3.tlh...
[4 replies] Last: i use VS2013 Ultimate and i want to develop personal debugger and ... (by goldbear564)
rand() C++

** IF THE SEEDS ARE HARD TO FIND IN THE CODE LOOK FOR *** // SEEDING HERE srand(time(NULL) // SEEDING HERE // SEEDING HERE ** THOSE COMMENTS TO FIND THE SEED...
[13 replies] Last: Just curious how my seeding should work. Imagine a pearl necklace. A... (by keskiverto)
Loop help

okay so i have a question in the test and this is a picture of it : http://prntscr.com/ip3z7n so i try to switch from while loop to for loop and this is what i...
[4 replies] Last: I am highly confident you figured it out; however, just in case... On ... (by chicofeo)
Visual studio missing a ; error

Hi guys I installed then built and compiled the FLTK library for gui use so I can follow along with Bjarnes book, I followed this tutorial https://www.youtube....
[6 replies] Last: Yea see some videos show you ways that just don't work for you but wor... (by bradltr95)
by barryo
link/compile error message

1>Trianglesmain.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall Equilateral::printEqui(void)const " (?printEqui@Equilateral@@QBEXXZ) re...
[5 replies] Last: > yet it appears system canot fnd them? ¿did you tell it where to lo... (by ne555)
C++ Array File handling

Hi im currently creating a brute password cracker that will allow the user to enter their password and the program will attempt to crack that password by cyclin...
[3 replies] Last: doesn't matter. Everything I said still holds true.. read the text f... (by jonnin)
Trying to understand the error!

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <iomanip> //Define constant #define OVERTIME 40 #define FICA_TAX 6.2 #define ALLOWANCES 345.80 using ...
[1 reply] : Hi, Try copying the function declaration, then paste it to the functi... (by TheIdeasMan)
Possible to get a warning when using std::move on a const? (1,2)

Some people recommend using const as much as possible but one of the things that bothers me with this is that sometimes I might want to move from a variable, so...
[25 replies] Last: @helios Perhaps one can think of it this way: mutable is an except... (by TheIdeasMan)
Trying to understand this error

So guys, I was trying to apply the knowledge I have so far of C++ from this semester... and to try to create something a little better then my original program...
[6 replies] Last: Not how I would recommend writing it, but if you have to call the "men... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Entity Component System Question

I'm trying to work out an ECS and am having a bit of difficulty figuring out how I can access the components I have attached to an entity. Currently the code l...
[6 replies] Last: As long as all other enum values are placed before INDEXMAX, it should... (by Dish5oap)
qt question infinite recursion?

hi guys so here is some basic setup code from QT but it is quite confusing the problem is in the findStuff.cpp file we have a findStuff pointer named ui when...
[9 replies] Last: found it here is ui_findstuff.h /*******************************... (by adam2016)
How do i store each code that is being printed in a vector

#include <iostream> using namespace std; #include <string> void print_all_strings(const char*,string,const int, const int); int main() { int k...
[4 replies] Last: thank you. I figured it out (by tms4517)
Combinations

how do i create all the combination of numbers including repeats given n numbers and k digits, without using #include algorithm and storing them in a vector? ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you (by tms4517)
by stav
logic behind adding child objects based on xml file

Hi I'm writing a game and i want to load in the various Scenes and Objects from an xml file. Heres an example of my game.xml file: <game> <scene id="main_m...
[3 replies] Last: Ah, my bad. I misunderstood what OP was trying to say here: So right ... (by helios)
Binomials

Stuck on how to do this. My class product.h #ifndef _PRODUCT_H #define _PRODUCT_H #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <vector> using na...
[no replies]
help me please.

char array ; what was the meaning of that??is this 2D array??how this is works please explain.please .thanks in advance.
[1 reply] : That declares: 1. an array of 500 C-style strings (the first in the... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by RNBW
Simple IDE Zinjal

I have recently come across the Zinjal IDE for C++. It is a simple IDE but has lots of features. It is also multi-platform. Originally designed for teaching ...
[no replies]
Enquiry about cout for char

Third cout statement prints two Hello instead of one!!! #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; //Ctrl+Shift+C to comment //Ctrl+Shi...
[13 replies] Last: Ah! Thanks ;-) I see, I never stop learning :-D (by olfibits)
could be a c question

http://cs-fundamentals.com/c-programming/memory-layout-of-c-program-code-data-segments.php I'm reading the above article on how a C program is represented in...
[2 replies] Last: oh ok so you are basically telling the compiler to cast then store the... (by adam2016)
windos closes when tying to return c++

i'm trying to send a line of text from java to c and then have it send back to c to be displayed in a textview. Why does my windows keep closing when i ...
[3 replies] Last: its not the pause as soon as it hits this line " this.getStrLen() " i... (by badboy1245)
March 2018 Pages: 1... 89101112... 15
  Archived months: [feb2018] [apr2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.