General C++ Programming - May 2017 (Page 14)

Functions + Math

Hi, I am working on a program using the Pythagorean Theorem. As of right now I am stuck with solving the side B and C and then solving for the side A and C. I a...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for all the help! I was able to use the pow function. I ended u... (by RevvedUp)
Why C++ is supposed to be good at low-level operations?

The question above was asked in one of my past papers I have been looking through and I have had difficulty coming up with what I think is a sufficient answer. ...
[3 replies] Last: C++ is good at low-level operations because one of its main design pri... (by Cubbi)
Conversion of Decimal to Binary

Greetings, Coders! How to calculate the minimum number of binary digits needed to represent a three digit hexadecimal value?
[8 replies] Last: Okay, thank you so much mbozzi and the rest for being so much helpful.... (by MasterKay)
modular programming help

we are asked to apply functions(pass by value). use a switch statement to select the shape we want to calculate the volume for. then asked to use a while loop...
[4 replies] Last: Wouldn't a cube by definition have 3 sides the same.... ? Yes. I add... (by dhayden)
sdl2 , trying to run app on phone, not working?

Hi, I managed to 'ant debug install' my app successfully, but when I click it , I just see a vague smaller black rectangle and it crashes. It off course run...
[7 replies] Last: I'm having major panic attacks now :( why is my code working fine o... (by closed account N8RzwA7f)
Parking Ticket

So here's the thing...I'm working on a program called Parking Ticket Simulator, but for reasons that I cannot grasp, the program isn't running properly...I will...
[7 replies] Last: Just green tick one of them as complete and just use one will be ok (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by sink
SIGSEGV - Runtime error

I must deliver a program for school that needs to pass some teacher's tests I don't know. When I summit the program the answer is SIGSEGV - Runtime error, when ...
[1 reply] : please use the tags (by Flaze07)
May 2017 Pages: 1... 121314
  Archived months: [apr2017] [jun2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.