General C++ Programming - November 2014 (Page 31)

Sorting a float in a vector of objects

I've a vector of objects that I can get my float value from by accessing it through a method.It's not a pointer of vector of objects though. Meaning it's som...
[6 replies] Last: If i already have a method that gets and returns the values, then i'l... (by MiiNiPaa)
Strange behaviour when comparing with zero

Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to learn about floating point representation in depth, so I played around a bit. While doing so, I stumbled on some strange...
[5 replies] Last: Hi guys, Thanks for the responses. I have to admit I was so impatient... (by noctilux)
GLSL frag shader error

After finally getting rid of linker errors from the last post (it was a 32/64 bit mismatch), I successfully compiled a program from opengl-tutorial.org . I got ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much! Everything is working perfectly: Vertex shader... (by memberfunction)
by Argy
CPU/ RAM USAGE/ Temperature

Hi, i would like to ask you something. I want to make an application that will check CPU/RAM USAGE and CPU TEMPERATURE and if it meets some requirements it wil...
[4 replies] Last: Memory usage -> GlobalMemoryStatusEx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/l... (by modoran)
by poteto
Code Review for a boost asio udp serialization attempt.

I just converted this serialization example: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_56_0/doc/html/boost_asio/example/cpp03/serialization/ to work with UDP. I did...
[no replies]
by Pured
How to initialise my bool array?

Hello, I have a simple task I'm trying to do. I want to initialise an array and make every element = false, but I don't want to do a for loop. bool myArray...
[2 replies] Last: I see. So arrays can't be done using vector sizes :( Thanks anyways. (by Pured)
Problem with Parse function

I have got a predefined parse function for reading the next line from an input file. I use it in a loop and the case is I need the read the next line and if it ...
[no replies]
assigning controls(just need an idea on what you all would do)

i am making a game which is a two player strategic battle turn based game..... The game will require each player to choose a attack. What would be the best k...
[2 replies] Last: its a turn based game.... but i don't the idea that opponents will use... (by shadder)
New to sdl cant get it to work please help

Heres my code Sdl 1.2.15 //main// #include "SDL.h" int main(int argc, char* args ) { //Start SDL SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING); //Quit SDL SDL_Qui...
[3 replies] Last: Never mind I mixed up the linker (by limitedaura)
by razzm8
HWID Help

i would be very apreciated if someone could help me to do a C++ & php HWID check for my login system. is there any way to do it?
[no replies]
Thank you.

Thank you.
[4 replies] Last: So what you are trying to do is figure out the efficiency of the progr... (by TheIdeasMan)
need help.

solution(int X, vector<int> &A) { int eq = 0, neq = 0; for (int i = 0; i < A.size(); ++i) neq += A != X; } How do I write this code in ...
[no replies]
WHILE Loop Error / instreaming data file (w/functions)

I have a working lab project with a loop error. Code posted in second post. Here's the requirements: * - program has to be able to handle file failure - mu...
[2 replies] Last: Information from data file that will be read from "employeeData.dat" ... (by dontmakeascene320)
My own Linked List Class Help

So I am trying to make a STD library clone to the linked list and I am having some issues. 1) I can't get my copy constructor and = operator to work 2) De...
[no replies]
Sdl error

Heres my code Sdl 1.2.15 //main// #include "SDL.h" int main(int argc, char* args ) { //Start SDL SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING); //Quit SDL SDL...
[3 replies] Last: Bump. (by limitedaura)
by Musica
Classes using const and & ,newbie help..

I am not sure what is the purpose of adding const and & on the constructor's parameter list.Also, for the two private date members Date, why are they in con...
[3 replies] Last: Suppose you have a large array (say 1GB) and you want to use it someh... (by giblit)
Please answer this!!

The sinc(x) function, abbreviated from “sine cardinal” is used frequently in signal processing calculations but is not available as part of the C standard...
[1 reply] : Hi you might get more answers if you show some effort and provide some... (by TheIdeasMan)
File output with huffman coding

Hi I creating a code encodes and decodes a text file using Huffman coding. I was able to successfully code it but I am not able to decode it correctly since app...
[no replies]
Huffman Coding Project Problem

I am doing this project to create a huffman encoder and decoder, but I am stuck in the part where every character from an input file has to be assigned the huff...
[no replies]
How to make a Copy of a Queue

I was hoping you guys can help me in my specific case on copying of a Queue. I'm suppose to make a copy of the Queue inside ShowPassenger Function. I'm not exac...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply SreeB. I was able to get it done, but I did not o... (by Shuruki)
November 2014 Pages: 1... 29303132
  Archived months: [oct2014] [dec2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.