Jobs - 2018 archive (Page 4)

C++ Developer for Established Cryptocurrency Project

We are looking for a talented C++ developer for an already established cryptocurrency project. Computer science and blockchain background would be a plus. If ar...
[no replies]
Ltest Government Jobs in India Updates

Government Jobs offers an opportunity to turn your aspirations into reality. If you aspire to work in the mainstream and be a part of the nation’s economic de...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for this information. If you really are interested, I can te... (by JansenHenrik)
C++ Developer - Belgium - Contract

Our client in Belgium has a requirement for a C++ developer. This is an initial 6-month contract, with the option of extension. The overall project is expect...
[no replies]
Agile Coach (m/w) – am Standort Unterschleißheim

Unser Klient gehört als Premiumhersteller zu den Innovationsführern im Automotive-Umfeld. Fortschrittliche Fahrzeugtechnologien, stetige Prozessverbesserungen...
[no replies]
Security Engineer (m/f) – Unterschleißheim (Bavaria/Germany)

Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation? Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why ...
[no replies]
Continuous Integration Engineer (m/f) – Unterschleißheim (Bavaria/Germany)

Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation? Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why ...
[no replies]
Experienced C++ Developer

If you are a C/C++ developer in an organisation, I want to be coached by experienced developer so he/she send me small projects and i work on them. The person c...
[no replies]
Self Driving software engineer required

Exciting opportunity within the company 'Streetdrone' for a software engineer to help develop their self driving technology. Full job listing here - https:...
[1 reply] : try https://broxer.com/skill/web-development for freelance developers (by meghaaggarwal)
C++ Interview Questions Essential

Few C++ Interview Questions What is a class and object? What is inheritance? Explain the types of inheritance supported in C++ ? What is encapsulation and ...
[no replies]
by nether
Hp printer support number have the latest features that feel more comfortable

This seems pretty fake and sketchy, not gonna lie...
[1 reply] : Please don't reply to spam posts. Doing so prevents us from removing ... (by mbozzi)
Student looking for free tutoring.

Hi, Im 21 and a first year university student. I have 2 courses in programming, one of the courses is about c-programming and the other is c++. Im looking for s...
[1 reply] : read books,get books in your college which are free to rent, read tut... (by adam2016)
Low Level Software Developer (m/f) - Munich, Kulmbach, Ingolstadt or Oldenburg

We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, conn...
[no replies]
C++ Software Developer (f/m) - Munich, Kulmbach, Ingolstadt or Oldenburg

We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, conn...
[no replies]
by goone
[s]coder for implementaion of c code in python [o] payment

Hey, i have an c algorithm, which i want to use as a python function. Interested? So send me a PM. Greets Goone
[2 replies] Last: Hey Goone, If you need some help with Python implementation or you ha... (by AnastasiaStefanuk)
latest Government Jobs 2018

SarkariRojgaar Gives User to use easy to solution for Searching Jobs. So I made a solution for this Situation where user can Use Easy to Search and Easy to Appl...
[no replies]
Developer C++

Thanks to the fidelity and trust of your clients, TWIN Group has become one of the key players in the digital design and development field. We have supported th...
[no replies]
C++ Developer (m/f) Autonomous Driving– Munich (Bavaria/Germany)

[1 reply] : Very impressive requirements, I would like to know even more details, ... (by lukenlow)
Looking for c++ game programmer

Hello! I need c++ programmers for a game studio. Our next project will a 3D MMO RPG game in our http://www.friv5online.com/ website which we need some speci...
[1 reply] : If you really are interested, I can tell you and help, you can look he... (by lukenlow)
C++/C# Tutoring

Hi all, Just putting this out if anyone needs a C++ or C# tutor. I'm available to pick up a few more students. Cheers! Joe www.concordspark.com
[1 reply] : For C++/C# Tutoring many websites provides important tutoring for fres... (by shivkumar12)
C++ developer in Berlin - without deadlines or meetings

Do you believe in beauty when it comes to programming? Do you have a vivid interest in elegant algorithms? Are you fluent in C++? Would you like to revolutioniz...
[1 reply] : I am interested (by SpyPhoneAp)
Year 2018 Pages: 12345
  Archived years: [2017 archive] [2019 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.