Paradoxes

Pages: 1... 5678
(I'm too lazy to explain.)

Then don't post. What are you talking about?
closed account (N36fSL3A)
It's hard to explain. I was watching this documentary on Netflix, but it was like last year and I don't remember the name of it. It was about the galaxy and such.
It's hard to explain. I was watching this documentary on Netflix, but it was like last year and I don't remember the name of it. It was about the galaxy and such.
I wonder how many Joules are used every day to transmit zero entropy messages.
How many Hawking documentaries are there?

He related the Grandfather paradox (except its a mad scientist who goes back in time to kill himself) to a sound amp, if too much sound enters the amp, it "squeals" and hurts your ears. If even more enters, it can break the system.

So if the scientist shoots himself, the current and past "adsorb" itself (well that's what it looked like) until the universe... I think explode...
YES YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER! This is the one.

even better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUqxzH0652w
Last edited on by Fredbill30
Those videos were so awesome. And just gives me one more reason as to why I do not believe ti9me travel will ever exist.
OK, skip the worm hole, how about if he managed to transport just the bullet and nothing else?
Well then he would still have the original GF paradox. Also, how would he do that?
If you're asking me how he could do that, I'm asking you how he opened the wormhole.
The point was he cannot. Due to feedback. That is why I am asking you how would such a possibility ever exist according to you?
I'm asking you how he opened the wormhole.

Pervert. =/
Pervert. =/

Really? Try to keep your mind out of your pants please. :P
I don't understand and I don't even want to know.
Wormholes do exist, but at a very small level. Does the universe experience feedback?
Wormholes do exist, but at a very small level

explain please.
Didn't he say earlier in the documentary and multiple other documentaries people made (can't remember the names) that there are very small rips in time(or space, I can't remember) called wormholes? Like on a very small scale.
Most people call them 'black holes' that instantly pop into and out of existence. Still not the right name, but I know what you're talking about.
Last edited on
Still not the right name, but I know what you're talking about.

I don't anyone have a link for me?
I don't understand your English...
Last edited on by Fredbill30
Pages: 1... 5678