Paradoxes

Pages: 1... 678
I don't understand your English...

I do not
know what you're talking about.
so does anyone have a link for me?

Does that clear it up for you?
Wow, I never realized that missing a comma/semicolon could make that much of a difference.

Script Coder wrote:
I don't anyone have a link for me?
Script Coder wrote:
I don't, anyone have a link for me?
Script Coder wrote:
I don't; anyone have a link for me?
@LB lol, I just realised my blunder :) English is such a fun language.
Back to the original question: does anyone have a link explaining what both LB and Fredbill know?

EDIT: The question mark
Last edited on
I don't know exactly what it is, it's just something my really-avid-follows-all-latest-science-stuff Physics teacher told us about in his enthusiasm.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Me neither. Just me looking at countless physics related documentaries. I don't know why they fascinate me so much.
L B wrote:
Most people call them 'black holes' that instantly pop into and out of existence.

What are you talking about ?
Black holes != worm holes.They both are very different things,black holes are very dense objects with such a strong gravitational force that even light cannot escape(hence the name),in other words their escape velocity is greater than 299,792,458 m/s.You need a massive amount of energy to even create a very small black hole (i.e. to make the ratio of mass and radius 2m/r <= 1 of an object),so they just cant "pop into" existance and "pop out".Now,black holes do exist and their existence is proven but worm holes are urrrr... only appear in some scientific papers and science fiction and are yet to be PROPERLY defined or proved.Though often black holes and worm holes are related and in fact the first worm hole solution :Schwarzschild wormhole: was based on an eternal black hole.
Talking about popping into existence and popping out , you relate to the corollary of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle(which can be formulated as : x.v >= h/(4*pi) where x and v are uncertainties in the position and velocity of a particle and h = planck's constant and pi is the mathematical constant),so particle-antiparticle pair may pop into existence and pop out(hawking radiations are also based on this principle) but not black holes.

Solution of GF paradox,did you guys just missed my first post to this thread at page 5,
i wrote:
Their is a resolution to it involving parallel (infinite?) universes where you travel back to time in some other stream of time and kill the granddad of your clone and not yours.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1... 678