Do y'all think this is legit??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irf-HJ4fBls

It seems nuts. Not impossible but nuts.
These guys have shown up a couple of times. Last I checked, it was more or less accepted as a hoax.
I'll believe it when I can download the program and try for myself. They never explain how it actually works, they just say "search algorithm" and hastily shuffle away.
Even I find his accent irritating, and I have practically the same accent. It's the way he pronounces "data".
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
I think the biggest problem is how that company handles their presentations and the image it creates of their company. The music they chose along with the voice of the guy just makes it seems like it's an Australian guy with a mile long pole up his ass and a stuck up attitude. I've never really felt that kind of vibe from other companies like Adobe when they are showing off some new imaging algorithms where you can plop out a guy standing in the middle of a picture with a click of a button.
Last edited on
Australian? He sounds Australian to you?
thats why they disable comments.
Euclideon is legit. Bruce Dell won a 2 million Australian dollars worth of a grant for his project a couple of years ago. His technology is real, and yes, he did a major part of it working at home (while being jobless or employed in non-computer related jobs). He is self-taught too (but it did take him like 10+ years to get to the algorithm that won him the grant) .

His only serious flaw has been making terribly narrated/controversially worded presentations.

He does however give proper credit to his coworkers/employees who contributed to his algorithm, which in my opinion speaks highly of him outside of his abysmal public presentations skills.
Last edited on
tition wrote:
Euclideon is legit. Bruce Dell won a 2 million Australian dollars worth of a grant for his project a couple of years ago. His technology is real, and yes, he did a major part of it working at home (while being jobless or employed in non-computer related jobs). He is self-taught too (but it did take him like 10+ years to get to the algorithm that won him the grant) .

Do you have proof to back this up?
He's been on the news on and off, I've been tracking his story last 2 years. Here's one link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVB1ayT6Fdc

There are more links, but using public wifi and my net is very slow :(

You can google

Euclideon

They have a company website, etc.
Last edited on
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
@Chrisname

Not really but the company is based in Australia. He's probably just a voice actor they hired to portray their thoughts so it wouldn't be the voice actor with a pole.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.