April's fool

Pages: 12
Its 12:28AM - 1 April 2014 here. So I'd better warn you guys in advance lol, be careful out there tomorrow. People will try to pull of their "April fool" trick on ya. Also, watch out for Google's April Fool joke this year. They make it every year and somehow, I fall for it lol.

Good Luck!
not an april fools joke, but speaking of google:
google.com/pacman

www.google.com/search?q=atari+breakout&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS571US571&espv=210&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=HtM5U_SrBJDlqAHM74HYAw&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=699#imgdii=_

www.google.com/search?q=zerg+rush&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS571US571&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=atM5U_bMB4a4qQGnxoEo&ved=0CAUQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=699&dpr=1
My wife looks forward to this day every year. She will drive everyone in the family nuts with her pranks all day. I avoid Google on April's Fool because I know they will do a joke.
Last edited on
You mean you fell for google nose? Cool! :)
Looks like Google doesn't have anything planned this year.
If you download the Google maps app, you can catch pokemon with it. My classmates were messing with it this morning before class started, but I don't know how to activate it and I think it's only the app and not the web browser page.
An old ex of mine is having trouble with the father of her child. She loves him, he's a tool and is messing with her emotions. He knows she talks to me and does not like it one bit. So she changed her relationship status and told him it's with me. Hilarious troll, but TERRIBLE idea. I tried to warn her.

Last year for april fools I told everyone on facebook that I was a born again christian. I'm a raging agnostic anti-theist soooo. Much lulz ensued. And then my catholic mom flipped shit.
Last edited on
LB wrote:
If you download the Google maps app, you can catch pokemon with it. My classmates were messing with it this morning before class started, but I don't know how to activate it and I think it's only the app and not the web browser page.

Nice try LB :P.
I only overheard them, so unless it was an elaborate prank on anyone overhearing them, I'm not trying to trick you. Apparently Google even officially got the rights from Nintendo to do it.
Last edited on
It's legit. I'm a google certified pokemon master.
I'm a Nintendo certified Pokemon master :P.

Edit: Its 8:59PM here so too late for April Fool's jokes anyway.
Last edited on
closed account (30X1hbRD)
I thought that David Hasselhoff photobomb thing was an april fools prank. By google

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/introducing-auto-awesome-photobombs.html
Last edited on
I only overheard them, so unless it was an elaborate prank on anyone overhearing them, I'm not trying to trick you. Apparently Google even officially got the rights from Nintendo to do it.
i promise its true. i cant remember which (i think blastoise), but its in the middle of san diego
I don't get the Google maps deal. How is it an April fool's prank? They said you can catch pokemon on Google maps, and indeed you can.
Good tries :P. But unless you can show me some reliable proof, I won't be falling for this.
Lol Google's joke's proof search on Google itself? Nty.
Lol Google's joke's proof search on Google itself? Nty.

The pokemon thing is true. You may have to update your version of Google Maps for it to show up, though.
Pages: 12