Freelancing

I want to know what the best reputable freelancing sites are. I did a quick websearch, but there are too many results, and I don't want to send any information to a random website.
Last edited on
freelance.com would be my best guess or elance.com

Keep in mind if they pay you more than 600$ per year they will have to give you a 1099.
Last edited on
textbroker.com and mturk.com are top of the line freelancing sites.
@toddhicks209

Please note that this is a C++ programming forum, The OP wanted to know about programming, not article writing, or crowd sourcing.

Are you trolling? Or still marketing in the wrong domain?
Last edited on
I'm not trolling or marketing in the wrong domain. The author of the post didn't specify what they were looking for and I was just trying to being helpful. You can take or leave the information I provided for all I care.
Last edited on
And we appreciate the input. However, again, this is a programming forum. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, it's best to assume questions such as this are referring to programming.
@toddhicks209

This is a C++ forum... you should assume posts to be under that context unless otherwise specified by the OP.

Just in case your observational skills are lacking: I'm looking for a programmer freelancing site.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.