It it worth backing up before getting a laptop screen repaired

Pages: 123
closed account (E8A4Nwbp)
so this is a lie
Not entirely. I didn't mean it in the sense that the given paragraph was the hardly near my limits. I meant it in the sense that it was as casual I could bare making it, prior to any sense of regret for delivering such a un-sophisticated paragraph.

There is no reason to use 'scrutinization' over 'scrutiny', at least in that context, if ever.
It's not substantive.

You're implored to tend to other constructive matters. The initial statement was merely a token of my appreciation.
Last edited on
There is not a single term in the ponder I would suspect to be beyond your vocabulary.
Just because I know all the words you used doesn't mean I won't think you're a pretentious tool for using them.
Keep It Simple, Stupid. Maybe then you won't make such gaffs as "scrutinisation".
Last edited on
There is not a single term in the ponder I would suspect to be beyond your vocabulary.

This use of "ponder" is interesting.
I thought it was only a verb.
Can it really be used this way?
Can it really be used this way?
I believe this is why the term "ponderation" exists. I did further research. In my tangible dictionary as well as the oxford online, this word seems to be absent if i'm not mistaken, but it is defined here https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/ponderation as
the act of weighing something mentally; consideration

Keep It Simple, Simpleton.
Should a laconic or monosyllabic manner of response be appropriate, such a manner will be used. Otherwise one would be inclined to become somewhat, for the benefit of vocabulary, sophisticated. The more I incorporate a newly acquired word into my exchange of words, the greater it will be instilled. A gradual inculcation

Last edited on
I believe this is why the term "ponderation" exists.

Thus your reply is in the negative. Indeed it cannot be employed the way you essayed.

You are a truly vapid entity. Possibly retarded. Certainly ludicrous.
one would be inclined to become somewhat, for the benefit of vocabulary, sophisticated. The more I incorporate a newly acquired word into my exchange of words, the greater it will be instilled. A gradual inculcation

A more grandiloquent affectation of pretentious pomposity and turgidity from a dulbert & witling will be nigh inconceivable to ever be encountered. All fustian, pure Amish Vehicle Exhaust.

Rascake/Astra, you are only revealing yourself to be a buffoon (and worse) with all your highfalutin and purposely mangled molestation of the language.

You come across as if a thesaurus exploded in your face; you furiously grasping at all the fluttering scraps. Unmindfully slapdash pasting them together into an overwrought tome of incoherent flummery from hastily snatched fragments.

You routinely regurgitate the most ridiculous malaprops.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/malapropism

You would do well to pay more than a smidgen of heed to the sage advice of a long dead Roman rhetorician, Cicero:

When you wish to instruct, be brief

https://izquotes.com/quote/282136

Even Cicero might have been a tad bit too loquacious. The full quote does seem to ramble on needlessly, obscuring the point he was trying to make.
Last edited on
Terrible, we're ending the year with nothing but hate. But it is still lovely we're all here. It's like a neighbourhood of familiar faces.

It's not hurting anyone. I am obliged to use rather obsolete english, I which I have strengthened using these fora. If I chose you speak in a more concise manner, I will struggle as an EFL.

EDIT: Your efforts to ironically structure your response in a loquacious style was not futile, rather I deeply appreciate the arcane vocabulary, thank you ever so much.
Last edited on
Rascake, you are such an unrepentant fool. Hate? Not even close.

Your overweening yet unwarranted pride and relentless buffoonery is hurting YOU. People are laughing at you.

You are damning yourself to being a very bad joke, unable to notice when you are being mocked.
"Mockery" in the place of "hate", what difference would it make?
Heh, continue being so obliviously obtuse, dollypoll.

I wasn't mocking you before, Your own self-loathing and hatred blinded you.

Continue to rage incoherently, shrieking at clouds by reporting me. It amuses me no end.
I am not the person who reported you. I wouldn't be stupid enough to not report myself IF I was anyway.

Heh, continue being so obliviously obtuse, dollypoll.

I wasn't mocking you before, Your own self-loathing and hatred blinded you.

Continue to rage incoherently, shrieking at clouds by reporting me. It amuses me no end.
I'm not enraged at all. Hardly disgruntled. Only pitiful that it's all come to this profane conclusion
Last edited on
Heh, you are lying to yourself.

Frankly, muttonhead, I don't care whether you reported me.

You can continue debating yourself until time stops.
Heh, you are lying to yourself.
No lying going on at all. I did suggest a potential method of reconcilement. Perhaps if you considered it things could currently be going all the more peaceful.
Last edited on
The only reconciliation you are capable of doing that would have any lasting impact, STOP POSTING.

You have so damaged your reputation here with your continual inane babblings nothing else would be suitable.
In saying that you inexplicitly admit the damage done is irreversible. And it is, certainly. However, I sometimes it's idyllic, and the fruits from the less pathetic moments, such as the "Ideas which look good on paper" thread, tend to be most valuable.

Actually, it's incredible seeing the lack of conflict between us in page One of THIS THREAD. My english went wrong it came to this
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123