Bug in cplusplus.com

Are you having the same problem ? Is this bug , or it is happening only with me ??
Please answer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTCIkIroYcs

Best regards
-holtaf
closed account (zb0S216C)
I have the same problem.

Wazzak
That's a known problem, and... funny, I'm also running Chrome (though admittedly not Chromium), and I don't have it. Bizarre.

EDIT: I am on OS X, though. 6 days after I post this, though, I won't be...

-Albatross
Last edited on
It seems that administration of cplusplus.com is sleeping !! :D
Not sleeping :P

twicker wrote:
Regarding the login problem, I was finally able to replicate the issue. I'm working on it...
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Login seems to have got worse. I now have to login on a regular basis as the site seems to forget I'm logged in.
Yeah, I was logged into this forum and when I clicked on this topic it logged me out! I have cleared my cookies, updated Chrome, and even restarted my computer.
It seems to log me out every time I close the tab (rather then FF, which clears my cookies). If I don't close to the tab, it appears to be ok for some reason.
It's random for me when I click on a topic.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
I have not noticed a pattern yet.
I now have to login on a regular basis as the site seems to forget I'm logged in.

I'm getting that too. For me, it started when Google/Yahoo login support was added.
Yes, I think that's around the time it started messing up for me too. I can tell when it's about to log me out because it doesn't show which topics I have participated in, then I click a topic or click away a [new] while in a forum and it logs me out.
i didnt realize there was a post about this issue. After about the 10th log in i was like wtf. well at least i know now its not just me
alby wrote:
6 days after I post this, though, I won't be...

WHAAAAtttt??! Why for?
@ultifinitus
You might want to read my user profile. I was tempted to make a thread out of it, but...

-Albatross
Last edited on
@le 'tross:
o.O New System... Understandable, I love my Mac, however I plan on building a megaprog as well =]
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a mac. Then again I'd be lying if I said I wanted it to replace my desktop...or if I said it wasn't purely for aesthetics... Or if I said I'd be willing to buy one...
couldn't you just buy a used mac case & monitor? Wouldn't necessarily even have to have a cpu, just let it sit on your desk, if its only for asthetics.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.