Coder7777

Pages: 1234
"I've been online a long time" seems to be your byword. Might want to stuff that dead bunny back in the hat.

Dead or not, I've seen spamming done by spammers claiming to be a girl across Yahoo, Geocities, Angelfire, Hotmail, Excite, A.cc, Gamedev.net, cprogramming.com, moosader.com, and here (just to name a few) and ultimately was proven to be a guy.

No, I wouldn't think that; posting a real picture of yourself on a forum full of people that don't like you would be pretty stupid if you ask me.

Yes, but it is a forum full of people from around the world and minimal chance of ever meeting them in real life. Though, you just called me stupid as no one on Allegro.cc likes me (and guessing the list of those who hate me on here is growing) and I have posted my FB page with pics of me, my son, and who I'm married to. I've shared personal things about my past on here too. Hmmm.....nevermind, I am stupid.

I really doubt people who spend their time trolling and spamming are thinking about the long-term benefits to feminism while they do it. Also, people aren't always rational - we're not robots - and plenty of feminists behave in a way that hinders their cause more than it helps it.

No we're not robots, but I'm basing my assumption off the past posts he did during the spam attack last year (2012). He always started them with "I'm a girl!" and now that I think about it he ended them with that if I recall right. Which is odd in itself as normally you don't start with you sex when you start a post. I remember hearing somewhere (probably when my wife watches Dr. Phil) that people that want to sell a lie will go into way too much detail and repeat themselves.

Honestly, because of the fixation with this site, I'd bet money that spoonlicker is actually a regular member that is using proxies to sock puppet as spoonlicker/booleanboy/etc just for twisted humor. Maybe even a regular member using bots to do it. This site is dominantly male members which is something else that lends to me thinking it is a guy and not a girl.

Just to give a shadow of doubt, I decided to do a simple search. Upon searching for spoonlicker I found an Amercian ip address marked as spam which linked to an email 'bigyellowbastion@yahoo.com' which upon doing a few searches found a couple of posts on sites like stackoverflow by a BigYellowBastion who was banned (and was a guy). Could be coincidence though.
This is clever stuff BHSX, way to track the licker down :D

Its kind of obvious the licker is male too, I believe its male behaviour, there is a sutch thing
You cannot accurately compare the intelligence between male and female humans because due to genetics male and female brain chemistry is different.

So there is a difference, and im saying that this behavior has retarded mail brain chemistry splashed all over it, its hard to deny unless you want to be all pedantic and "thoughtful" and non-assumptious and lots of other things that wont help you survive in the jungle.

**Retarded is not an offensive word, it beans badly made, kay.**
its hard to deny unless you want to be all pedantic and "thoughtful" and non-assumptious and lots of other things that wont help you survive in the jungle.

"It's hard to deny unless you think about it and don't make assumptions." A ringing endorsement.

[edit: "don't"]
Last edited on
Upon searching for spoonlicker I found an Amercian ip address marked as spam

Florida is a bit fruity if you know what I mean, and "spoonlicker" is exactly that.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234