There was a main topic?
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
yes. can i put the fact that i can name all 150 on my resume
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Yup the main topic was what not to put on your resume ; p
actually no one ever decided
yes. can i put the fact that i can name all 150 on my resume

You could. However, personally, if I saw that, I would not hire you, nor would I call you for any type of interview. Actually it would hit the shredder. I have been in a position to do such calls in previous employments for many years and my reason is that it would majorly un-professionalise your resume. Myself, as well as most people I've known or currently know, would never hire someone that seemed unprofessional.
Last edited on
Putting that in your resume would make you look unprofessional and also make you look like you don't take the process seriously, and have a childish attitude. I can almost guarantee that any HR rep would not give your resume a second look if he saw that (Unless by luck you ran into a HR rep that loves Pokemon to you might have a chance).

I'm not saying it is childish to like Pokemon, I'm just saying there is a time and place to talk about it and a resume is not it.

So my answer would be no don't put it in there, and I'm pretty sure most other people would agree.

P.S ~ Only reason I'm answering this seriously is because the OP seemed to be asking a serious question in his original post (I think, hard to tell sarcasm on the internet).

So my answer would be no don't put it in there, and I'm pretty sure most other people would agree.

I've destroyed many resumes in my life. I've even laugh uncontrollably in an interview once. I felt really bad, so I gave the person pointers for his next interview.

But yes I very much agree
Last edited on
Oria wrote:
I've even laugh uncontrollably in an interview once.

Please tell me you did put a video on youtube... Please!
NGen wrote:
it doesn't count unless you can recite it via poke-rap

... I can. I also still remember the complete pokemon intro and can sing it from memory. But that's nothing.
lol
ummmm excuse me? you are telling me that this is a bad thing? your right i should probably keep it a secret that i can memorize (technically 151) seperate entities and describe what they look like. because not being able to memorize mass quanities of data is a hard to find skill. and i guess the same goes for the fact that i can speak elvish too. i was actually joking. and i have friends whos sole purposes are to hire for top companies and not only have they said it is ok to have a little humor in your resume, it is a good thing.
DTSCode wrote:
because not being able to memorize mass quanities of data is a hard to find skill.
@DTSCode: Why do you insist on disagreeing with every rational opinion posted by others regarding you? I've been observing this in several threads your currently in. If the argument becomes
all vs. you
you're probably wrong.

EDIT: Grammar
Last edited on
ModShop wrote:
your probably wrong.

No, it's supposed to be "you're"

:P

@ModShop
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.
@naraku9333
Was bout to say the same thing.
@ModShop

ModShop wrote:
EDIT: Grammer

"Grammar"
I could one up this thread. I can name 151... Bacardi.
I gives up on spilling and grahmer, lol.
P.S. I had the holographic Charizard card. I win.

EDIT* Oh yeah and the meotwo card, or whatever that awesome white critters name was
Last edited on
Pages: 1234