Windows Programming - June 2019

[Error] expected unquailified-id before 'while'

I know, that there is already a topic discussing this error which says to take the while loop and put it in the main function, but I do have the while loop in t...
[13 replies] Last: Try this @Claudia1969 I've sped it up by a factor of 60, or you are g... (by lastchance)
by ghopoz
recording c++ form with black screen

I don't want anyone should leak the paper by screen recording or by giving remote using so many free applications for desktop sharing. I searched for can I bl...
[9 replies] Last: hah yea I remember the first time something tried to block me from tak... (by jonnin)
What are attributes used for in unit testing?

Hello guys, I'm discovering MS unit testing, so far by reading docs I learned about most of the stuff and even set up a few test projects which work just great....
[no replies]
by Thelps
How to create Modeless Dialog Box without using .rc file or resource.h?

Trying to create a Modeless Dialog Box without using the Resource file (.rc) or resource.h... User clicks menu item which calls case 'ID_HELP_ABOUT' in WndProc...
[3 replies] Last: CreateDialog is used to create a dialog from a resource template. The ... (by andywestken)
Having separate volume control over multiple media sessions (Media Foundation)

Hello, I have a class that loads an audio file (wav/mp3) and play them, the class has IMFSimpleAudioVolume member initialized with MFGetSErvice for example: I...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot, that indeed worked! even though the docs don't explicit... (by malibor)
simon says

Hello! I need help for a program that I am developing, it is the famous game "simon says". my problem is that I do not know how to continue to play, i mean, th...
[3 replies] Last: It's not "simon says"; it's just "simon". https://en.wikipedia.org/wik... (by dutch)
GetAsyncKeyState() after system("PAUSE")

I am looking for a way to wait for either an Escape or Return keypress and ignore all others. Escape should break out of the loop, and return should print, take...
[1 reply] : You can use _getch() in the conio.h library. It'll wait for user input... (by zapshe)
  Archived months: [may2019] [jul2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.