Windows Programming - May 2019

by vtpro
c++ encryptor (video to exe)

How can I convert a video file to a .exe with c++? not strong encryption . only convert. possible (Convert video to ex. With c ++)??? I could not get the inte...
[16 replies] Last: thank you dear jonnin All that you mentioned is true and I used your ... (by vtpro)
Capturing to the 'buffer' keys via _getch

Hi there! Im writing keyboard navigation to the console program, and I have issue with combine GetAsyncKeyState() with _getch(). Usually I put GetAsyncKeyStat...
[2 replies] Last: As already stated, give some code, but with that said.... These two f... (by Niccolo)
C# to C++, drawing on windows wallpaper, under icons

Hi, i could find lots of solutions to draw on windows wallpaper in c++ but none of them work with windows 10 (they're mostly answers for windows xp), and the h...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry I couldn't help, but thanks for posting what you found, as that ... (by Ganado)

Hello guys! I have been writing for a month c++ and im still in doubt about something. Which program is best writing C++? : Code::Blocks CodeLite IDE Bluef...
[9 replies] Last: Despite the size issue mentioned, I must give props to Visual Studio C... (by Niccolo)
Is it really important to program window form on C #?

I am going to be a sophomore in IT and I want to study some of the necessary subjects for the industry myself, and I find that window form is good, but finding ...
[3 replies] Last: Try WPF, it's newer than Windows Forms and in my opinion is a nicer ex... (by Ganado)
by marcV
Money break down

Hello, so i'm pretty new at c++ and i need to make a program that breaks down a amount of money entered by bills and cents. I have it almost done completely don...
[1 reply] : Put your code in code brackets [.code][./code] (remove the periods). ... (by zapshe)
Help with a case break C++ console application

I want, that the user get the possibility to write words instead of number like 1 or 2, but im not able, i don't know how, can you help me ? #include <iostre...
[10 replies] Last: You can avoid all the type punning and implementation specific details... (by salem c)
Encryption/decryption program cannot read string

I am currently working on a encryption/decryption machine for my programming class but I am having trouble. My program is suppose to be able to fetch a whole st...
[4 replies] Last: After adding the cin.ignores in the other lines, my program now works ... (by DukeNukemBOS)
test for disconnected map drive

I need to get the attributes of a file which resides on a mapped drive. However the users may loose the connection, so the drive may still be mapped but inacces...
[1 reply] : You'll probably have to use some specific win32 API. http://forums.cod... (by salem c)
  Archived months: [apr2019] [jun2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.