all: $(BIN)/$(EXECUTABLE)

clean:
	$(RM) $(BIN)/$(EXECUTABLE)

run: all
	./$(BIN)/$(EXECUTABLE)

$(BIN)/$(EXECUTABLE): $(SRC)/*
	$(CC) $(C_FLAGS) -I$(INCLUDE) -L$(LIB) $(LIBRARIES) $^ -o $@  */

but I have such error output:

g++ -std=c++17 -w -Iinclude -Llib -lsfml-window-s -lsfml-system-s -lopengl32 -lwinmm -lgdi32 src/main.cpp -o bin/main.exe
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x7c): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6StringC1EPKcRKSt6locale'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xa2): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf9VideoModeC1Ejjj'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xdb): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6WindowC1ENS_9VideoModeERKNS_6StringEjRKNS_15ContextSettingsE'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xfe): undefined reference to `_imp___ZNK2sf6Window6isOpenEv'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x117): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window9pollEventERNS_5EventE'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x134): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window5closeEv'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x142): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6Window7displayEv'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x155): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6WindowD1Ev'
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\ccoKzdyM.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x18b): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN2sf6WindowD1Ev'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:26: recipe for target 'bin/main.exe' failed
make: *** [bin/main.exe] Error 1
I embarrassingly don't know make files very well, but for static builds don't you have to #define SFML_STATIC?

https://en.sfml-dev.org/forums/index.php?topic=12323.0
src/main.cpp should be before the libraries in the g++ command. Try moving $^ before $(LIBRARIES).

And I think you mean to use a capital W for the -W flag in C_FLAGS.
#define SFML_STATIC don't work
I Moved $^ before $(LIBRARIES but have same errors
Try adding the -lsfml-graphics-s.

If that doesn't work then try removing the -s from the libraries and see if it works.
I removed -s and it compiled but now it needs .dll but I need static linking (all in one exe without dll)
Does this compile line work?

g++ -std=c++17 -W -DSFML_STATIC main.cpp -lsfml-window-s -lsfml-system-s -lopengl32 -lwinmm -lgdi32
dutch, don't work
acknowledged
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.