Beginners - August 2015 (Page 28)

by anaird
Simple Rock, Paper, Scissors game

My code won't print until line 21. Also if anyone see's mistakes, it would be most helpfull if you point them out since im just starting. #include "stdafx.h...
[3 replies] Last: @anaird That's because each time you run the program, rand() uses the... (by whitenite1)
debugger for code::blocks is a no-op

This is my second post and i am very new to C++ or any other programming for that matter but i am determined to learn this. Can someone tell me how to use the ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, I'm on it! (by seeboo54)
by fguy
@#$%^& Stroustrup

Greetings. I am working on his beginner's book, "Programming Principles and Practice using c++. Like many others by the look of things, I am trying to get his F...
[3 replies] Last: It looks like Button is failing to implement some pure virtual methods... (by Duthomhas)
C++ Array problems

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and a beginner to C++. My problem today is I want to use an array to look at my file "names.txt" then output how many name...
[6 replies] Last: I once spent a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my progra... (by Duthomhas)
pass different sized 2D arrays to same functions

My experience is as a BASIC programmer and I have been trying to learn some c++. After spending some time trying to figure out how to pass 2D arrays of differe...
[2 replies] Last: Unfortunately, the final declaration makes for multiple functions in t... (by Duthomhas)
Creating a DLL

I am trying to create a DLL by following https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235636.aspx I am using VS 2013. Here's the CPP file: #include "stdaf...
[no replies]
by i1yas
Why code skips a step

I have an assignment i have wrote a code bellow but it skips qualification and address lines.why its happening.also i want that code automatic insert "/" after ...
[3 replies] Last: It skips when you use >> to read into the variable because that leaves... (by Zhuge)
by ning9
Need help aligning text!

Hi guys, I am doing a small currency converter for my mini project and I have to use fstream. Currently I'm at the first part only. But anyway, after I run the ...
[2 replies] Last: It works! Thank you :D (by ning9)
by Filorn
virus creating

This is what my evil side has created. I think it would work good (i want this program to fill the RAM of the victim's PC). I only compiled it but i don't know ...
[5 replies] Last: Gotta love recursive batch files (by Ganado)
How to cout?

Hello again, I need help on how to print out all the thress variables from the 3 switch cases on another page, what should I do do I need to use another stateme...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, You need at least 3 switch statements, one for each of Main Dis... (by TheIdeasMan)
by Haziq
Array game 8x8

I tried to compile the coding below.. but i couldnt get a 8x8 board.. Any idea how to fix it? char board ; cout <<"+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+"<< endl; in...
[7 replies] Last: thank you for the help guys! God bless :D (by Haziq)
Help with Methodology please..

Will these methods properly work with the pre-allocated fractions? I have these working within a method which will break a fraction into a top and bottom string...
[1 reply] : Hi & Welcome to cplusplus :+) Have you tried using a debugger? If you... (by TheIdeasMan)
i tried

I spent 2 days of trying something this is what i came up with, but i am still stuck on the choice parts. am i doing it right? this is what i did. QUESTION ...
[3 replies] Last: In main, Add a string variable called Choice. Add an integer varia... (by koothkeeper)
error in bubble sort

i have some error but i can't find it. please help! Sorting.c: In function ‘bubble’: Sorting.c:5: error: stray ‘\302’ in program Sorting.c:5: error: st...
[3 replies] Last: Remove the address-of operator as well on line 19, the pointer will po... (by ChajusSaib)
August 2015 Pages: 1... 262728
  Archived months: [jul2015] [sep2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.