Beginners - December 2011 (Page 41)

Destructor not called

Hello, i need help with destructor. I have here some kind of binary tree. This program work well, but i have a lot of memory leaks here. I made destructor. He w...
[4 replies] Last: It is true, but when i have "Prvek" destructor virtual and rest normal... (by kuburoma)
by sf123
Structure deleting

Hi! Can anyone tell me how to delete a structure? struct student{ int id,age; }; int main(){ struct student abc ; //input data of three students int a,b,f...
[3 replies] Last: Let it die at the end of scope. If you must reuse the memory within sc... (by Moschops)
No idea to print last item from the .txt file

In case 2, I need to print the most recently added song in index list file. I have no idea to do this part, any idea ? Any criticism is welcomed. #include ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much. I'm very appreciate it. (by Johnson Ooi)
by jls36
copy constructor & op= for my HashTable

I made a adjustable HashTable with an array of STL list(s). I can get every thing to work except the copy constructor and the operator=. It will compile it eerr...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for all the tips and help I will try these and see if I can get... (by jls36)
error cannot convert parameter 1 from int[15] to char [][20]

I made a code to get total prices for seats in theater. but i got a error message "Error 1 error C2664: 'priceFile' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'int ' t...
[2 replies] Last: Look at this: void priceFile(char seat ); void priceFile(int prices ... (by Moschops)
strtok () Another token function .

// Pass the string to be tokenized and get the first token. tok = strtok(str, delims); // Get all remaining tokens. while(tok) { cout...
[3 replies] Last: 1. No. #define is agnostic to syntax and scoping, whereas a const is n... (by rocketboy9000)
Rock Paper Scissors game help!

I currently have an almost finished program of Rock Paper Scissors, sepereated into 4 functions, I can get the players choice and the computer choice to print o...
[1 reply] : The functions playerChoice and compChoice don't return any anythin... (by Sythical)
Text reading problem

This program stops executing though compiler compiled successfully. What I try to do here is, read every line of my text file and then copy the line to the arra...
[7 replies] Last: One more question; When I declare another variable such as char line ,... (by farukyaz)
Help with Magic Squares

Currently I'm making a magic squares program for C++ class but I cannot for the life of me get how to have it check that each number is unique or check columns ...
[no replies]
by meiji
String

What is the maximum number that can be placed when booking an array? Example "array [?];" Because if the number is very large, with c2 becomes negative. I wan...
[2 replies] Last: If you are trying to index something that large, then chances are you ... (by Duthomhas)
by Hotice
what the heck?

For some reason, it is giving me an error like: lvalue required as left operand of assignment on lines 11 and 15 when I use code like this: // istream ignore ...
[5 replies] Last: Please edit your first post and remove the obscenities. (by Duthomhas)
Random help

hi, im new to C++ and would like some help :) im trying to code a text based adventure as part of my coursework and it consists of a 10*10 grid, anyway a mons...
[4 replies] Last: Thankyou :) (by mikimiki)
Need help with a problem

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(); { int Password; cout<<"Please write the password: "; cin>> Password; cin.ignore(); if ...
[3 replies] Last: Ty Peter87 :) it worked (by deadblade97)
by AJ7847
HI ...Does Anyone know a good website gives acourses and a certificate in C++

HI ... Does Anyone know a good website gives a courses and a certificate in C++ not just a book but like a someone teach me ..or a good flash courses v...
[3 replies] Last: ok I gotta say this I know how to google it but as u know I am n... (by AJ7847)
how do you use a data file already written with array

I've written a program which allow user to pick seats where they want. and I wrote a data file which is "prices.dat" at priceFile function. But I don't know h...
[no replies]
suggestion wanted, please help

Hi folks, I have been using C++ for a while, but am never an expert, for I mainly modify or debug others' codes instead of writing codes from scratch. How...
[4 replies] Last: Ben Duncan, Thanks for your suggestion. PE stresses too much on math ... (by subjugater)
Having trouble getting random numbers to do what I want

So I'm very new to programming and trying to teach myself cpp. I think I'm getting the basics but I've run into a problem trying to implement a concept I want ...
[6 replies] Last: So...can anyone help me with this? I've tried everything and can't se... (by stickman721)
Use of making a header file?

Okay, so I'm doing this small project.. On the forums, I see a lot of people who make a header file containing their class definition, and then include it in th...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you... :) (by Caprico)
Printing out the contents of a vector of structs

I am creating a deck of cards using a vector of structs containing the suit and rank of a card. struct aCard { int Suit; int Rank; }; v...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for your help i had something similar to that in my head =) (by codie1990)
identifier not found

Im coding a theater's seating chart and calculate the prices but when I execute it it shows me error message which is "Error 1 error C3861: 'getPrice': identi...
[3 replies] Last: thank you guys It was really helpful and little bit different from ja... (by wndtjr2)
December 2011 Pages: 1... 3940414243... 47
  Archived months: [nov2011] [jan2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.