Beginners - February 2015 (Page 51)

by kadi
escape

Write your question here. hello i want to know \v vertical tab \f form feed (page feed) \r carriage return what are those the v and f when tried i g...
[6 replies] Last: mhm okey thanx :) (by kadi)
Homework help

I am not asking for any help coding, but I am confused as to what the professor is asking for. We have yet to cover a sort array, or how to utilize it. #i...
[1 reply] : Function 1 should be quite easy. How have you printed N elements from... (by keskiverto)
Prime numbers

Hello!I was trying to write a program that shows all the prime numbers smaller than n.However,something strange happens.When n is 10,for example,the program sho...
[2 replies] Last: In fact, it will leave out every prime number lower than square root o... (by bheadmaster)
Pointer Outlaw

Hi people C: I'm playing with pointers again. I need help with this code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { const float pi = 3.14...
[2 replies] Last: Hahaha, nice one. I didn't know there was a difference between C-styl... (by bheadmaster)
Need help with averaging program

I have a program that averages float numbers, with the exception of the highest and lowest number. However, it does not work. How do I get it working? I don't w...
[1 reply] : // highest = value; // lowest = value; ^I don't see the point o... (by bheadmaster)
operator <<

Cant wait to know why 1 thing is working but the other is not #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { string message = "H...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for good info of course but was looking that it but still didnt... (by etrusks)
by gmac
command line (1,2)

I dont quite know where to start??
[27 replies] Last: Your original specs say: This means that if no -n switch is provided,... (by keskiverto)
by appi
preincrement operator problem

Whats the output for the code - void main() { int i=4,x; x=++i + ++i + ++i; printf("%d",x); } Please specify the coreect reason too along with output..
[15 replies] Last: First of all I would suggest some C++ books. As answered here: http://... (by MiiNiPaa)
The names of various authors approaches to explaining the "Hello, World!" program

The purpose of this thread is to name various authors, and if possible, their approaches, to describing the "Hello, World!" program. Simply type the names of al...
[3 replies] Last: This hello world is from Programming Principles and practice using C++... (by Arnold Itsov)
coding in linux

anyone out there coding in Linux? what editor do you use or recommend? im new to linux and i love it. I use Mint with g++, terminal, tmux and vim. any good prog...
[1 reply] : I use netbeans IDE for C++, *Arduino Studio for Arduino, Eclipse for J... (by closed account 3hM2Nwbp)
Converting Linked List to Doubly Linked List

Hello everyone, First post here. The details: Add a pointer called "prior" to the linked list class so that you now have a doubly linked list. This means yo...
[4 replies] Last: Ok, so finally got it to work, thanks again for the help. Here was my... (by kodbear)
Loops, structures and file manipulation// Help.

So I have a program to do that requires me to check the inventory a super market file and test it with another file that holds a 4 digit code. I am suppose to g...
[no replies]
by Nanyo
fstream helpp

hello again everyone, The error is on line 52... any help will be appreciated! Thanks! #include<iostream> #include<algorithm> #include<windows.h> #inc...
[5 replies] Last: It is actually that getch() should be _getch() I just saw, but ma... (by Nanyo)
by Nanyo
fstream error

hello again everyone, The error is on line 52... any help will be appreciated! Thanks! #include<iostream> #include<algorithm> #include<windows.h> #include<fs...
[2 replies] Last: oh sorry I thought I haven't posted the first one and that is why I po... (by Nanyo)
convertion between two types

Please how can I convert from WCHAR to string type ? thanks.
[16 replies] Last: Thanks (by closed account 28poGNh0)
Program Issue

I'm having an issue involving my program that I'm writing for my C++ class in college. The issue involves after the code cout << "The average daily balance...
[2 replies] Last: Its bcuz the control is asking u to input some number for averageDaily... (by appi)
Server connection

Could you help me? I want to make a Programm in C which can check out, that I have a serverconnection. I dont know much about this and so I hope you could help ...
[1 reply] : That is C++ forum, and even that the languages are similar they are no... (by Nanyo)
by Nanyo
Help #include<algorithm>

Hello I have an error when using <algorithm> any help? #include<iostream> #include<algorithm> #include<windows.h> #include<fstream> #include<string> ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks!!! (by Nanyo)
using sstream with complex numbers

So I am trying to read a list of complex numbers from a txt file given as: 3+5i 2-3i 11+22i However when i use stringstream(oneline)>>real>>plusorminus>>im>>ich...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <complex> #include <string> #include <ss... (by JLBorges)
library

As far as i understand if i create myclass.h class MyClass { public: void my_method() const; // Method declaration }; and myclass.cpp #include "myclass.h...
[4 replies] Last: Tnx man for info :) (by etrusks)
February 2015 Pages: 1... 49505152
  Archived months: [jan2015] [mar2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.